Advertisement

Author Topic: OZ was as busy as usual, like how they do full slab  (Read 821 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
OZ was as busy as usual, like how they do full slab
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:12:42 AM »
...of my favorite meat, rancho galbi now... O0

Man, this place has no shortage of customers as we were there at 4:30 and still had to wait pass 5 to get a table...and if others' opinions matter to you, OZ got 4 stars with 1,300 plus Yelp reviews and almost 5 stars with 400 plus Google reviews... :

The damage...not too bad as baby eat free and I think kids 4 or under are free:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: OZ was as busy as usual, like how they do full slab
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 02:48:24 AM »
Prices not too bad. 

Will try it in march as this one Hmong chick is big on Korean pop culture and it is her birthday.

Hmong n fookie Korean?  Oh boy... Passed the whitewash phase n into the Korean look they go. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:37:27 PM »
Yep, try it. Been there several times and the service and food were always good. Probably explains the 4-5 stars they been getting ..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 10:47:30 PM »
yum! thanks for sharing, haven't been there like forever....

@ Duma, u should try YD Tofu House, there's 2 locations, one near Freeport Blvd, and the other on Folsom blvd...

for some reason, i like their side dishes better than all the all you can eat Korean bbq places that i've been to...this place isn't an all you can eat but they serve pretty good food imo, i usually order the bulgogi and spicy chicken...that's about $20'ish per plate ...and trust me the side dishes will totally fill u up with two orders of plate

Welcome. Have some families in Elk Grove so we stop by every now and then...The only thing I don't like is they don't do reservation but then again, they don't need to as there's no shortage of customers when ever I stop by...even for lunch on the weekend, there's a waiting list..

Advertisements