Advertisement

Author Topic: Asymmetrical body!!  (Read 3787 times)

Jiggles

Asymmetrical body!!
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
I have a dilemma and I'm unsure if it's fixable.

My whole left side of the body is bigger than the right. I would say it's more asymmetrical than most others and noticeable if you stare long enough. From my left face to my boob to love handle, hip, thigh, calf and foot...the left has more volume than the right and as I have been working out it has been growing unevenly. I can definitely feel my left muscles burn more than the right.

Tips on unilateral exercises and how I should incorporate them into my routine. Should I dedicate a day or two to unilateral workouts?

Perhaps it's not fixable? Maybe it's my bone structure? Maybe not enough fat on the right?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Asymmetrical body!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 03:13:10 PM »
That's funnie.

It is fixable!

For the most part, people's bones grown evenly so I doubt it's a bone structure thing!

I think I heard somewhere someone saying that whatever dominant side your body is, it will be slightly larger..

Like right handed folks, their right side is slightly bigger.

But yeah, I would say work out unilaterally. 

But it shouldn't grown unilaterally since you probably work out evenly anyways!

Don't know what to tell you... I guess you could do alot of cardio and get your body small agian and then start from the beginning!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 04:12:14 PM »
I'm right handed but my left side is bigger. ?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:41:51 AM »
Ummm, what kinda workouts are you doing?

Maybe lay off the weights and just do body weight excercises as with those type of excercises you'll definitely be working out evenly in my opinion. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 02:18:51 PM »
Mostly weighted workouts. Trying to get bigger and grow some curves. Bodyweight won't do that.  ???

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 04:22:46 PM »
I'm trying to lose weight and everyone's trying to gain weight..

Well, I don't know what to tell you, like I said you probably just want to work unilaterally.. .

Post some pictures!

I did some arms stuff.. and I don't like how my body will adapt so quickly..

Like I did some arms stuff... just curls and lat pull  downs.. man, I looked in the mirror the next day and there's muscles there..  Idon't like the look of them..I want slender and toned!

Jiggles

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 04:24:02 AM »
Oh ok. Calisthenics is good for slender and tone.

I worked off a lot of fat and am now trying to gain muscle and lean healthy mass. Not trying to get huge, but don't want to be so skinny either. No pics cus I shy.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 07:27:07 AM »
Have you seen supergirl?

I think that's a nice body she's got.

If you are able to carve out a body like her's...

HOw much do you weight now?

I was probably over 200 lbs... now I'm 185.  But I think a lot of that pounds are actually muscles.

I need to lose 25 more lbs!

Jiggles

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 08:08:10 PM »
Haven't seen. Pic? I don't know how much I weigh. My scale died but I don't go by weight anyway. I measure my progress by how I look and feel in clothes. I have to say I am fitting better in clothes now, but still need to gain some more.

I used to know a guy who was 5'1 and weighed about 200 pounds, but it's all muscle.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 12:55:38 PM »
I weighed myself today, I'm 178, I needam lose 18 more lbs.

Then I should be good to go.

But if I can get to 150, I think I'd be looking good and my 6 pack will pop...

Right now it's still got tooooo much flub around it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 06:03:26 AM »
Everyone is born this way...some people only notice it.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements