Advertisement

Author Topic: People forget today is Valentine's Day  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
People forget today is Valentine's Day
« on: February 14, 2018, 08:12:51 AM »
No one said anything.  Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day :D :D

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: People forget today is Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 08:46:07 AM »
I knew it was Valentine's Day today.  I wished my Wife that.  I told her that we can go out sometime this week.  Because you know, everyone and their S/O will be out tonight. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:56:23 AM »
No one said anything.  Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day :D :D

Didn't forget. Just have a smart wife. When we started dating, my wife said, "why celebrate valentine on valentine's day when it's such a rip off"....

That's when I fell in love with her and her common senses...and she's right about being rip off on valentine's day. from that point on, we celebrated valentine after the actual day when the candies are half off and no surcharge at restaurants, etc., with very little exceptions.. O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 09:01:21 AM »
Surprising how powerful Valentine's Day is around here, too. I thought it was something for the Western world only. But not so. Christmas and Valentine's are very celebrated all over.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 09:30:36 AM »
Just looked at flowers online.  Had a $10 off $39.99 or higher coupon to use.  They upsell me for $10 more, I get balloons, a brown teddy, a vase, chocolate.  Good deal right? Added a note to go along with it that says "I did not forget".  Entered my info n her house address n my credit card info.  She will get it today after work. 

Only one problem.  I'm not sure if it is her right house number.  3244 or 3422?  Don't want the wrong person to get my flowers.  Still another problem.  The submit button is just right there.  One click is all it takes but I hesitated.  Flowers for only $39.99 but added charges for delivery, taxes, handling fees, fees I have no idea what's for... Total 69.99.

Makes no sense to me.  I'm not going to be home till the weekend so can't run errands n get her a mix and match package.  Guess I'mma get it when I see her again.  I had no sex coming and we are going to Reno this weekend to celebrate Chinese New year and watch Tiffany haddish comedy show too. 

Only one way to solve this problem.  Take her shopping over there and buy her another designer purse or a bag full of make up.  Foundation is $50 already.  Karma is a biatch girl.... 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 09:37:42 AM »
Just like every year.  Even the 7-11 guy behind the counter is smiling cuz he got good sleep. 

I'm sure some of y'all married folks are smiling at work too. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 03:36:02 PM »
I know this one girl probably thinking of me today.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »
Its sad to know that today is Valentine's day and the anonymous room is not up. I wanted to release some confessions :'( ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 12:09:33 AM »
Later today i'm going chocolate and flower shopping.  I have a feeling there's going to be lots of sale.  Today's flowers are as great as yesterday ;D ;D ;D ;D and the chocolate as tasty ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  On a serious note, I do need some flowers for my event this weekend.  Good timing!

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 02:55:43 AM »
Just looked at flowers online.  Had a $10 off $39.99 or higher coupon to use.  They upsell me for $10 more, I get balloons, a brown teddy, a vase, chocolate.  Good deal right? Added a note to go along with it that says "I did not forget".  Entered my info n her house address n my credit card info.  She will get it today after work. 

Only one problem.  I'm not sure if it is her right house number.  3244 or 3422?  Don't want the wrong person to get my flowers.  Still another problem.  The submit button is just right there.  One click is all it takes but I hesitated.  Flowers for only $39.99 but added charges for delivery, taxes, handling fees, fees I have no idea what's for... Total 69.99.

Makes no sense to me.  I'm not going to be home till the weekend so can't run errands n get her a mix and match package.  Guess I'mma get it when I see her again.  I had no sex coming and we are going to Reno this weekend to celebrate Chinese New year and watch Tiffany haddish comedy show too. 

Only one way to solve this problem.  Take her shopping over there and buy her another designer purse or a bag full of make up.  Foundation is $50 already.  Karma is a biatch girl....

They dropped in my email 20% off just to finish my order.  I remembered this trick before.  Someone taught me about it that if I am committed to buy something online, just add to cart n just leave it there an online retailers will throw you a % off just so you can finish the order.  You are going to buy it anyway so such trick will save you money on your order. 

Vday is over.  20% is not enough.  50% or more is where it is at. My flip friend is a manager at Walgreens so he tips me off to them undisclosed deals.  Big box if chocolate for $1 each.  90% off plus his employee discount for the win. 

Like this post: +2

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 08:02:21 AM »
for those who don't know the other full meaning of valentine's day, it's SINGLES ACKNOWLEDGEMEN T DAY!   O0

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
for those who don't know the other full meaning of valentine's day, it's SINGLES ACKNOWLEDGEMEN T DAY!   O0

It's forget zdn day. 

How could I forget? 

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 10:15:42 AM »
It's forget zdn day. 

How could I forget?
did you get flowers and candies, yesterday?  makes one think how many men are forgotten on valentine's day.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »
did you get flowers and candies, yesterday?  makes one think how many men are forgotten on valentine's day.

Dayam if you do and double dam if you don't and conditions if she is still living at home. 

Let's say I'm dating your daughter.  I order flowers on such day for your daughter in trading a few bucks for  sex.   Now since you are old fashion, I'm sure you did not get anything for your wife since old school people don't have sex anymore. 

If I'm going to buy your daughter something, I am going to buy her mom something as well.  You see this and your wife giving you the stinky eye so you go ape crazy on me.

No justice whatsoever. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 02:40:18 PM »
Dayam if you do and double dam if you don't and conditions if she is still living at home. 

Let's say I'm dating your daughter.  I order flowers on such day for your daughter in trading a few bucks for  sex.   Now since you are old fashion, I'm sure you did not get anything for your wife since old school people don't have sex anymore. 

If I'm going to buy your daughter something, I am going to buy her mom something as well.  You see this and your wife giving you the stinky eye so you go ape crazy on me.

No justice whatsoever.
you should learn the tricks of the dating game...break up with her just before most special occasions, such as this and you don't have to give gifts...make up sex is twice as better!   :D ;D

Advertisements