Advertisement

Author Topic: I would do the same too because it's the right thing to do  (Read 806 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I would do the same too because it's the right thing to do
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »
Grandmother turns in teen after finding mass shooting plot one day before Florida massacre

A woman prevented a potential tragedy this week when she reported her 18-year-old grandson to police after learning of his plot to carry out a mass shooting at his high school.

Everett police in Washington state arrested 18-year-old Joshua Alexander O'Connor at ACES High School on Tuesday, on suspicion of attempted murder. The arrest was made after O'Connor's grandmother called 911 and turned in a notebook where he had detailed plans to use homemade explosives and shoot students at his school.

"I need to make this count," O’Connor reportedly wrote in the journal. "I’ve been reviewing many mass shootings/bombings (and attempted bombings) I’m learning from past shooters/bombers mistakes."

O'Connor also reportedly noted that he wanted the death count to be high so he would be infamous. Court papers also detail that his discovered notebook included instructions about making pressure-cooker bombs and grenades.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I would do the same too because it's the right thing to do
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »
This world is fawked up.

Domestic terrorism makes no sense to me at all.  America is your home.  Why fawk it up?  Got balls?  Go do some damage in North Korea and go hiding in the states if you want a good high. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 12:04:43 AM »
I think America's future?? ....When I see some idiotic kids doing dumb things...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 10:08:37 AM »
I think America's future?? ....When I see some idiotic kids doing dumb things...

Only if we choose that to be the future of America.

Advertisements