Advertisement

Author Topic: Some ignorants claimed White folks don't get wrongfully convicted = WRONG!!!  (Read 487 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...Or Whites don't get falsely arrested and/or charged....are WRONG!...Fact!!! ;D

Record payout approved for Simi Valley man wrongfully convicted of grisly 1978 murders

For years, from inside a cell at Folsom State Prison, Craig Coley couldn't get anyone to listen.
But his message was clear and consistent: He was innocent. The killer who actually raped, beat and strangled his ex-girlfriend and smothered her 4-year-old son in her Simi Valley apartment Nov. 11, 1978, was still out there.
"I couldn't get anybody's ear," Coley recalled. "They were done, they put me away and they were moving on to other things."
Now, nearly 40 years later, the 70-year-old man has a slew of powerful voices behind him as he fights to correct the injustice of having spent more than half of his life in prison for a grisly double murder he didn't commit.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Man, more than half of his life is gone while in prison. I think the people that wrongly convicted him should be held accountable to a degree too...because that's a lot of life wasted in prison..

Like this post: 0

Advertisements