Advertisement

Author Topic: Dating VS. Marriage  (Read 2193 times)

Offline AmazingGrace

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Dating VS. Marriage
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:47:42 PM »

I didn't get married until I was 30. Man, 9 years later and we are still growing strong. I do not miss the dating life at all. I do not miss going to the bars and clubs, or that kind of scenes. :D Movie night at home with my husband and kids is something I look forward to. 

I am a stepmom and gave birth to a child 2 years ago, which took a very long time due to infertility (me) and I have to say that being a mom is the best and most important role of my life.  While most women my age are empty nester or even a grand mother, I am still running around chasing my little 2 year old. I wouldn't trade it for the world! My son saved me. I gave birth to him but he gave life back to me.

Life is good.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
Re: Dating VS. Marriage
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 04:01:58 AM »
I got married at 35.  :2funny:  Gave birth to my son soon to be 2yr old in April.  A few cousins who are younger than me already a gma. 

Like this post: 0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 06:51:12 PM »
Nice to see Hmong girls marrying at an older age.

I got married at 35.  :2funny:  Gave birth to my son soon to be 2yr old in April.  A few cousins who are younger than me already a gma. 

I didn't get married until I was 30. Man, 9 years later and we are still growing strong. I do not miss the dating life at all. I do not miss going to the bars and clubs, or that kind of scenes. :D Movie night at home with my husband and kids is something I look forward to. 

I am a stepmom and gave birth to a child 2 years ago, which took a very long time due to infertility (me) and I have to say that being a mom is the best and most important role of my life.  While most women my age are empty nester or even a grand mother, I am still running around chasing my little 2 year old. I wouldn't trade it for the world! My son saved me. I gave birth to him but he gave life back to me.

Life is good.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 11:42:24 AM »
Kudos to you! O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419