Advertisement

Author Topic: I took a friend out and she was like "I wanna touch an elephant"...  (Read 1444 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I was like... "well you can go to Thailand, I rode one there.."

She was like... she wanted to touch an elephant once because they are extinct...

I started laughing..

I was like "they aren't extinct!"

She was like "well there's not a lot of them left or something.."

I was like "naw, there's a lot... maybe not a lot a lot but they are not close to extinction yet"

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: I took a friend out and she was like "I wanna touch an elephant"...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 05:20:20 AM »
nkaujsee!  You got here becuase you secretly want to hook up your hot friends and cousins on your in laws side with me!

Hurry up and set it up!  They all can take turns dating me!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure she meant a real elephant, she did just say it randomly out of nowhere though..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: I took a friend out and she was like "I wanna touch an elephant"...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 12:28:56 PM »
Don’t ask me how I got here but for some reason I just felt the need to comment ....

Duh! Are u a virgin or what ?! She’s talking about YOUR elephant! Which ever body part of yours that looks like an elephant  ;D :-X
She said that was extinct, didn't you read? lol.

Advertisements