Advertisement

Author Topic: I think these girls wanted to talk to me but...language barrier...  (Read 1242 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So I was walking down the street with my friend, we was going to try out this steak place..

Anyways... there was this big group of girls coming towards us...

And when we got close..

One of them girls was like "ni hao"...

I guess she thought I was Chinese?!

At first I thought she was being rude but then I thought about how I am when I try to talk to a hot girl that I don't know their language, I must make them feel the same way she made me feel too.

I mean girls... if you wanna jump on me... just jump on me cheezez!  You don't need to know my language to jump on me!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I think these girls wanted to talk to me but...language barrier...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 12:40:20 AM »
Now you never know cause you didn't initiate a move or start a conversation. Unless she called you a chink or get out of America.
What you should have done is smile back and invite them to join you.
Girls like that are curious about Asian. It is a perfect opportunity for you, unless she fugly then I guess is okay to pass.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: I think these girls wanted to talk to me but...language barrier...
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 05:45:38 AM »
If you talk like you type, then there definitely is a language barrier.

;D

Advertisements