Advertisement

Author Topic: White people, they truly are sympathetic empathetic caring people...  (Read 751 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
obviously there's exceptions... well a lot of exceptions..

but I was watching black panther and there was a white women sitting beside me..

everytime black panther got hurt she was "oh no..." and sad..and like "oh my gosh"..

and then when things looked bleak she was like "oh nooo..."

Like she really wanted to go help them!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: White people, they truly are sympathetic empathetic caring people...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »
When the one white guy tried to speak and the black leader of the mountain tribe started his Woot! WOOT WOOT! and his men all WOOTed behind him like gorillas, I started laughing at how primitave that made them look.  The black people around me just gave me that mean stare.  It was dark in the room so I could only see the ones right next to me but I imagined everyone in the room focusing on me.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:22:42 PM »
I believe western civilization promote freedom of expression more than eastern civilization, and you are see the expression more often in western culture.  Look at public expression of affection of White Americans vs. Asian Americans.

obviously there's exceptions... well a lot of exceptions..

but I was watching black panther and there was a white women sitting beside me..

everytime black panther got hurt she was "oh no..." and sad..and like "oh my gosh"..

and then when things looked bleak she was like "oh nooo..."

Like she really wanted to go help them!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:28:29 PM »
Yep, like other groups/races, some are "truly are sympathetic empathetic caring people..." and some, not so much...Good and bad apples in every basket...

Advertisements