Advertisement

Author Topic: My post 2 year update on my travels  (Read 104900 times)

svang415

My post 2 year update on my travels
« on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
Been on the road for over 2 years solo..currentl y in Malaysia but here’s a coupla pix from the latest country visited, Myanmar.  Since my 2 years I’ve been to the UAE, Oman, Europe (numerous countries), India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and some other Southeast Asian countries.  (I have traveled to other parts of the world prior to my take off also). To this day I still count my blessings and do not regret my decision at all whatsoever to take off and travel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: My post 2 year update on my travels
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 04:03:49 AM »
I was with you 2 years ago.  I am with you today. Great traveling n pix are post cards worthy quality. 

Keep up the share. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »
Do you have a travel blog we can follow?  Also, how did you finance your travels? What is the most beautiful country you've been to?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 12:15:34 AM »
Been on the road for over 2 years solo..currentl y in Malaysia but here’s a coupla pix from the latest country visited, Myanmar.  Since my 2 years I’ve been to the UAE, Oman, Europe (numerous countries), India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and some other Southeast Asian countries.  (I have traveled to other parts of the world prior to my take off also). To this day I still count my blessings and do not regret my decision at all whatsoever to take off and travel!

Thank you for the update and sharing your journey with us. As I've said a few years ago when you were in the planning process, I applaud you for not listening to those narrow minded "Hmong folks" that can't see the fact that a woman can be as capable as a man or feel like women can't do things like traveling solo around the world...Contin ue to live life and share your journey with us.  O0 O0 O0

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 12:02:06 PM »
Wow great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish I can travel like you too whenever and wherever. I’ve love to have a traveling partner. Do you have a blogpost?

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 06:20:15 AM »
Nice!!  Safe travels.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 11:49:20 AM »
Come visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna travel with you too!!!

I will say, if one doesn't take the time to travel and see things, they'll never see things.. and it is actually awesome when you see new things..

I know for myself, I'm blown away when I see amazing sceneries etc etc..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Renaissance

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 12:44:41 PM »
Great pictures!  I've met a lot of backpackers during my travels and one thing that really sticks out that I really envy is that they are free-spirited.  They live life to the fullest with no care and no regrets. 

Safe travels and many blessings on your journey!

treasure

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 12:39:53 AM »
love the photos. now that i am making the money i can finally travel but the down side is i am limited on pto. so my goal is to travel big at least once a year. i cant wait for my son to grow up and enjoy traveling with me. whereever i go, he goes. :-)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 05:49:14 AM »
WOW so nice. How did I missed this post.

Thanks for sharing  O0

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 06:04:33 PM »
Beautiful photos you got there. Wish I have more money like you so I can travel to more places and not worry about having to work pay check to pay check. Travel experience are definitely priceless...

Advertisements