Advertisement

Author Topic: Mass Shooting  (Read 4199 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 09:57:19 AM »
let me shed some light...legall y owned guns used in crimes are far less than those that are illegal used in crime everyday.  the vegas shooting, to the  orlando (pulse night club) and most recent, parkland school (legally owned guns)...those are incomparable to the gun deaths every day caused by criminals with illegal guns.  take chicago for example, 355 shootings up to date, just in 2018 (81 of them homicides)...do you think these were cause by good people?  you ban guns and we would be lucky to get pistol whipped instead of getting shot. 

mass shooting is like a forest fire...you fight fire with fire.  when it happens, you take the path of the fire and burn towards the flame, that will save what is left behind you.  just as you can't save everyone in a mass shooting but you can hopefully save/prevent more deaths. the only way to do that is not with your ninja skills but also with a gun. 

a person with a gun that has no criminal intent will not shoot you unless he's defending himself or YOU, in case sh!t happens.

We are talking about mass shooting as the title says. 

We don't care about the guy who goes into a bank and try to rob it.  Those are criminals intention to steal but shooting other people is collateral damage. 

Once again, are mass shooters criminals with previous records?  If not then the system made it legally for them to get guns and become mass shooters. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 11:02:18 AM »
If teachers are allow to carry guns, then there must be strict regulations. I think the most important regulation should be that those teachers who choose to carry a gun must keep it on them the entire time. This is to prevent students from taking that gun.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 11:13:52 AM »
I'm with diicck*s and ready to give zdn the diicckk** award cuz d*cks sporting goods just announced that they will not sell assault riffle n will raise the age limit.  ****s stocks are trading higher with the news by the ceo. 

I'm not preventing people from owning guns cuz it is their rights to do so.  I'm banning mass shooters from spraying them bullets at a faster caliber.  They can shoot but one bullet at a time like how zdn piss n cum one drop at a time like he has prostate cancer. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2018, 12:05:29 PM »
We are talking about mass shooting as the title says. 

We don't care about the guy who goes into a bank and try to rob it.  Those are criminals intention to steal but shooting other people is collateral damage. 

Once again, are mass shooters criminals with previous records?  If not then the system made it legally for them to get guns and become mass shooters.
it's only called a mass shooting because 4 or more are killed, during one occurrence (regardless if it was a bank robbery or people getting shot at a party).  did you know, mass shooting can be prevented? how you ask?  by stopping the perpetrator after the first few shots fired or at the 1st death instead of having the number of casualties rise. 

if you can legally own a gun, why give up your right?   1st amendment gives you the right to say anything, 2nd amendment gives you the right to protect yourself, in case, people don't like what you said and wants to pHuck you in the arse!   

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2018, 01:21:44 PM »
I'm with diicck*s and ready to give zdn the diicckk** award cuz d*cks sporting goods just announced that they will not sell assault riffle n will raise the age limit.  ****s stocks are trading higher with the news by the ceo. 

I'm not preventing people from owning guns cuz it is their rights to do so.  I'm banning mass shooters from spraying them bullets at a faster caliber.  They can shoot but one bullet at a time like how zdn piss n cum one drop at a time like he has prostate cancer.

Actually, assault rifles are illegal to own unless if you have special permits. Dic kss never sold any assault rifles before.

Like this post: +1

Advertisements