Advertisement

Author Topic: held to higher standards  (Read 375 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
held to higher standards
« on: March 02, 2018, 01:49:52 AM »
i don't mean to feel like i'm boasting....bu t mannnn why do i always feel like much more expected out of me?? i mean some people get away with so many shits that I can't get away with....I use to think its just cus I'm not very well liked because I'm not someone who's going to bend down and kiss ass...hahah but i think of it now....some people are just naturally held to higher standards..may be it's due to their character, the way they speak, and dress and walk....yeah it really does impact how people treat or feel and or expect out from you...

next time, i need to be less professional and more ghetto...so i can sleep on the job and not get fire...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +121
    • View Profile
Re: held to higher standards
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »
in the work force, no one is held to a higher standard/expectation unless you are getting paid for it...however, you're expected to have good work ethics.  not being well liked shows you have less than admirable work ethics, such as being lazy, being late, unaccomplished tasked (past due date), or simply doing the minimal just to get by/paid.  these sort of characteristic s are easily detected by your superiors, when it comes to reviews, you're less likely to get a promotion or worst, when it comes to consideration of being laid off, you're first on the chopping block.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 08:59:28 PM »
ZDN, brah, I can imagine you being that Asian boss who has no hesitation pulling in a honest hardworking hmong and give him a stern conversation. raise your voice at him and tell him to work faster. But when it comes to that 6 foot black guy who looks like a walking time bomb taking his sweet time, going to the restroom every 30 minutes and spend 2-3 extra minutes during breaks....your tone of voice is as neautral and even soft as hell...or maybe it's that sexy mexican girl who always wears tights to work and she's often on light duties and gets fridays off with no interrogation just a "oh okay"....lols c'mon man, you mean to tell me there's no such thing as a thing called favoritism in the workforce???? maybe you're different but man I always tell people I rather have a mean but fair boss over a nice but favoritism boss....any day....usually it's the tough white bosses....like stone cold steve austin...lols

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +286
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 10:18:43 PM »
Yeah, it sucks being me.

There's so much more expectations and responsibiliti es placed on me than others. 

We all get paid the same.

I've too thought about being "dumber" and trashier and ghetto-ey at work, talk less professionally at work too. 

But its too late they already know I'm smart and the type of person I am.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
man...I always tell my hmong people....you don't ducking want a Hmong as your boss....he's really cool when he just a regular worker...but once he get promoted he turn into a real haha man....making you work your ass off just to impress the higher ups...using you man....hell no man....we don't need no country..we'll be the most corrupt country ever for reals man...unless of course, Im the president....i'll probably be a haha, but the right kind...and for necessary hahaness...lol s

Advertisements