Advertisement

Author Topic: tgif... what are you excited about today...?  (Read 5543 times)

flint-rod

Re: tgif... what are you excited about today...?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 12:00:46 PM »
my suav girlofliends/coworkers text kuv "hey nkaujsee koj ua dabtsi after work?"

I'm thinking aib pog only want to haus dej hau cawv xwb ...

so kuv text back that kuv was bz...

and nws text back "wanna go out for happy hour from 5-8 pm only, u should have time to do your things afterwards?"

Kuv text and dag "sorry, kuv have guests over lawm" 

nws text back "happy hour doesn't mean dej thiab cawv, they also have food, did u know that?"

Kuv text "I know, but I'm bz..."

nws text back "work is stressful and I just needed a drink"

urgh! No means no... I almost wanted to text back "alcohol is not my suppressant OK! just because ur stress doesn't mean that u have to drag my a55 to hear your nonstop yapping! I would rather watch Dateline NBC or clean my kitchen!"

but I didn't have the guts to so I just texted back "sorry to hear that you're stress, I hope you can find someone else to go along with, unfortunately I'm bz"

funny... sounds li nws need a txiv neej in her... life... ya'know... to relieve some stress... lol!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 12:11:08 PM »
are you ok today? did u take your medication this morning? ...not that I was expecting some sarcasm or some belittling of everything I post or do on here.... ???

i took my meds early this morning and it has kicked in... i should be nice to you for the next 3 to 4 hours... lol!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 12:11:43 PM »
tsam yog koj tus thaub nyab laj xwb, nws ua nkauj ntses deev koj lub me siab xwb  :P
LOL...whoop there she is!   haha!

never thought of it...NYAB laj...would be consider a her posting as a him.  but you know what i do with fish i catch?  yes muab ua laj noj kiag xwb! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 12:16:30 PM »
my suav girlofliends/coworkers text kuv "hey nkaujsee koj ua dabtsi after work?"

I'm thinking aib pog only want to haus dej hau cawv xwb ...

so kuv text back that kuv was bz...

and nws text back "wanna go out for happy hour from 5-8 pm only, u should have time to do your things afterwards?"

Kuv text and dag "sorry, kuv have guests over lawm" 

nws text back "happy hour doesn't mean dej thiab cawv, they also have food, did u know that?"

Kuv text "I know, but I'm bz..."

nws text back "work is stressful and I just needed a drink"

urgh! No means no... I almost wanted to text back "alcohol is not my suppressant OK! just because ur stress doesn't mean that u have to drag my a55 to hear your nonstop yapping! I would rather watch Dateline NBC or clean my kitchen!"

but I didn't have the guts to so I just texted back "sorry to hear that you're stress, I hope you can find someone else to go along with, unfortunately I'm bz"
funny... sounds li nws need a txiv neej in her... life... ya'know... to relieve some stress... lol!
i know right?  theposter has been bugging her her for a girlfriend and she won't even introduce the man!  nkaujsee is qia black!

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 12:24:47 PM »
It’s my birthday. Not too excited about it. I’m overdue for a vacation.

Like this post: +2

flint-rod

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 12:28:31 PM »

happy b-day... i'm due a vacay too... i'm so looking forward to the end of march...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 12:33:38 PM »
well...happy birthday!

we should celebrate?  let me know your size...i have the perfect birthday suit for you, as a present!

captian

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 12:44:14 PM »
i'm going to get my hair cut here after school... yay! u...?
i won 100 on scratches.

Like this post: +1

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2018, 01:07:07 PM »
nice... any idea on which one and the size of caliber...?

Taurus pt111...9mm. Its a cheap gun but shoots and feels good in my hands. The prices on them have gone down so I'm to jump on it.

flint-rod

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 01:21:31 PM »
Taurus pt111...9mm. Its a cheap gun but shoots and feels good in my hands. The prices on them have gone down so I'm to jump on it.

nice... just a word of caution regarding taurus...

"INDIANAPOLIS -- Gun owners that own a potentially defective Taurus pistols only have until Tuesday to get in on a class action settlement. ... The lawsuit alleges that nine handgun models had a faulty design that allowed the pistol to inadvertently fire when dropped or to be discharged when the safety feature was still on.Feb 2, 2018..."

captian

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »
how much is the gun?

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »
nice... just a word of caution regarding taurus...

"INDIANAPOLIS -- Gun owners that own a potentially defective Taurus pistols only have until Tuesday to get in on a class action settlement. ... The lawsuit alleges that nine handgun models had a faulty design that allowed the pistol to inadvertently fire when dropped or to be discharged when the safety feature was still on.Feb 2, 2018..."

yea I heard. But I'm not really a gun person. I am buying only for those rare(I hope it never happens) moment some stranger comes knocking my door at 3 in the morning. I won't be going to the gun range a lot or having my kids around it.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2018, 04:46:36 PM »
how much is the gun?

Around here they usually run around $189-$229 depending on the color and store.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2018, 04:58:39 PM »
yea I heard. But I'm not really a gun person. I am buying only for those rare(I hope it never happens) moment some stranger comes knocking my door at 3 in the morning. I won't be going to the gun range a lot or having my kids around it.

You have the wrong mindset there.  You get a gun n you practice with it.  You don't buy it to have it sits there n collect dust.  Let's say you will need it one day.  With your lack of gun skills, you could be trigger happy n shoot what you can't see in the dark n it turns out to be a family member.

Not to mention, your mindset is not ready to shoot at anyone.  You will freeze up cuz your heart will race so fast that you will have a hard time figuring it out to what to do next.  You think it is easy to shoot at a human being?  Have you think it through about killing a human being?  You will have to live for the rest of your life, knowing that you took out a life. 

My message is your you to get the right mindset so you can equip yourself the throughout knowledge when it comes to guns n the consequences. 

It is easy to get a gun but what to do with it, not many will know.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2018, 05:11:09 PM »
You have the wrong mindset there.  You get a gun n you practice with it.  You don't buy it to have it sits there n collect dust.  Let's say you will need it one day.  With your lack of gun skills, you could be trigger happy n shoot what you can't see in the dark n it turns out to be a family member.

Not to mention, your mindset is not ready to shoot at anyone.  You will freeze up cuz your heart will race so fast that you will have a hard time figuring it out to what to do next.  You think it is easy to shoot at a human being?  Have you think it through about killing a human being?  You will have to live for the rest of your life, knowing that you took out a life. 

My message is your you to get the right mindset so you can equip yourself the throughout knowledge when it comes to guns n the consequences. 

It is easy to get a gun but what to do with it, not many will know.

I know its hard. But at least having some kind of protection in the home will make me sleep better at night :P

Advertisements