Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't know why but this girl grabbed my arm...  (Read 924 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I don't know why but this girl grabbed my arm...
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:01:51 PM »
She was looking at a manual..

I don't know her very well and neither does she know me very well.

I've said hi only a few times to her... and it's me the one saying hi passing by just to be polite.

Anyways... one day last week there was a group thing, she had picked up a manual and was looking through it, and then I asked if I can look through it, I don't even remember her name and I just asked her if I can look at it after she's done and she was like "huh What?" turned around and grabbed my arm and kinda like stroke it down and said "sure".

I mean... usually when you ask someone something like that, don't they just turn and say either yes or no?  Right?  I know that's how I'd react. 

I'm not complaining though as she's a very pretty girl.  I just found it a bit different.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why but this girl grabbed my arm...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 06:26:38 AM »
are you sure she is real???  j/k, j/k.....

Like this post: 0

Advertisements