Advertisement

Author Topic: WWE RAW.. Lastnight, it was pointed out to me that there's always a guy with a  (Read 2030 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
So I learned lastnight that there's a guy who's going to all the WWE Monday night RAW, wearing a Florescent green shirt and a cap.  He's at all the Monday night RAW shows and sits in front and center since he started going.  That's a lot of money, considering those front row seats over $500 each.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
2018 new Halloween costume trend. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
That's gonna be my next cosplay.  I wonder how many people will get the reference. lol.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Imagine the capital you need to have to be able to go night after night like that.  They'd have to travel with the crew from city to city, state to state, pay for those expensive front row seats and sit through it each night.  The only way that would work is if the person had a lot of cash or they're being paid by WWE to do it.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Imagine the capital you need to have to be able to go night after night like that.  They'd have to travel with the crew from city to city, state to state, pay for those expensive front row seats and sit through it each night.  The only way that would work is if the person had a lot of cash or they're being paid by WWE to do it.

Meh, that's chump change compared to one pro boxing match that cost around $110k per seat, one NBA game that cost around $160k per seat or $200k plus for one football game (both college and pro)...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
maybe dude is multi-trillionaire?   :dontknow:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Meh, that's chump change compared to one pro boxing match that cost around $110k per seat, one NBA game that cost around $160k per seat or $200k plus for one football game (both college and pro)...
and have you ever bought any of those seats?  If not, you can't be calling $500 chump change [without calling yourself a chump].

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
and have you ever bought any of those seats?  If not, you can't be calling $500 chump change [without calling yourself a chump].

Yes I have but that's not the simple point that you missed. The simple point is that ticket price is chump change vs the ones I pointed out..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
oh, i c..  so you're claiming that $500 is chump change to you. hmm.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
oh, i c.. you're having trouble comprehending a simple point even with simple examples presented. hmm.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile

Or he could be a family member.

Advertisements