Advertisement

Author Topic: Perfection..  (Read 21523 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Perfection..
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2018, 12:29:03 PM »
Let's see how gullible someone can be.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2018, 03:23:35 PM »
Oh that's cool.  Is the majority of her clients hmong?

And you are an actual real estate agent right?

I have a friend who's one, I believe you don't need any kind of degree to get your license right?  You can just study for it and go take the test right?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »
If you are not happy right now, 5-10 years later down the road, you will still not be happy. We can never change anyone unless they decide to change themselves for the better. I suggest, talk to him when it's just the two of you and he's in a good mood. No one is perfect and I get that. You are not looking for Mr. Perfect but someone who is compatible and share responsibiliti es with you. Someone who will help you and you help him and there's nothing wrong with that.

In most cases, in order to do so, we have to let them go. If not, you will be at the same place and in the same relationship 5-10 years later down the road. I know a lot of people who let their partner go and some found happiness, some regret it and some are still in the same dead relationship as is. I wasn't happy in my relationship with my boyfriend but I couldn't leave him because he got sick. I thought of leaving him so many time/years because I'd the same mindset like you thinking "Only he can put up with me". I was wrong. No matter how much you love and do for someone, if you are not happy and they cannot fulfill your wishes, you'll end in depression. I did. Look, this year will mark our 12th years together and I've been trying to leave him since the 2nd year of dating him. A decade later and I'm still not happy.

If you plan to go, spread your wings and fly. When you are ready to do so, never look back. You'll be lonely and sad for a while but this is the beginning for a new chapter. A lot of people stay in hopeless/loveless relationship just because they are comfortable with one another. Ask yourself, can you see yourself with him 5-10 years later down the road with him being the way he is? Only you know the answer to that.  Good luck.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2018, 11:52:47 PM »
Miss khou, that is some good advice from your first hand experience.

Bloggerdigest!  Leave while you can!!!!!

Hey I'm single!  Just saying!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2018, 09:31:09 AM »
Oh that's cool.  Is the majority of her clients hmong?

And you are an actual real estate agent right?

I have a friend who's one, I believe you don't need any kind of degree to get your license right?  You can just study for it and go take the test right?

Yes, majority of her clients have been Hmong.

No, not yet... I am slowly working towards it. 

Yes you are correct, all you need to do is take courses, pass the test and pay your fees and apply your license with a broker.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2018, 10:54:44 AM »
 :2funny:
Miss khou, that is some good advice from your first hand experience.

Bloggerdigest!  Leave while you can!!!!!

Hey I'm single!  Just saying!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2018, 10:57:05 AM »
If you are not happy right now, 5-10 years later down the road, you will still not be happy. We can never change anyone unless they decide to change themselves for the better. I suggest, talk to him when it's just the two of you and he's in a good mood. No one is perfect and I get that. You are not looking for Mr. Perfect but someone who is compatible and share responsibiliti es with you. Someone who will help you and you help him and there's nothing wrong with that.

In most cases, in order to do so, we have to let them go. If not, you will be at the same place and in the same relationship 5-10 years later down the road. I know a lot of people who let their partner go and some found happiness, some regret it and some are still in the same dead relationship as is. I wasn't happy in my relationship with my boyfriend but I couldn't leave him because he got sick. I thought of leaving him so many time/years because I'd the same mindset like you thinking "Only he can put up with me". I was wrong. No matter how much you love and do for someone, if you are not happy and they cannot fulfill your wishes, you'll end in depression. I did. Look, this year will mark our 12th years together and I've been trying to leave him since the 2nd year of dating him. A decade later and I'm still not happy.

If you plan to go, spread your wings and fly. When you are ready to do so, never look back. You'll be lonely and sad for a while but this is the beginning for a new chapter. A lot of people stay in hopeless/loveless relationship just because they are comfortable with one another. Ask yourself, can you see yourself with him 5-10 years later down the road with him being the way he is? Only you know the answer to that.  Good luck.

Very well said.
At this point we have talked here and there.  We are in a civil state right now.  He has not asked about his controllers.  He has not gone to the gym with me as I have been going with my sister in laws and friend.  We still sleep separately.  Not sure if he's majorly just sucking up, but he's been helping out around the house.. I told him I gave him a week to go back to normal.. We are coming up on a week so we shall see...

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2018, 11:54:10 AM »
Very well said.
At this point we have talked here and there.  We are in a civil state right now.  He has not asked about his controllers.  He has not gone to the gym with me as I have been going with my sister in laws and friend.  We still sleep separately.  Not sure if he's majorly just sucking up, but he's been helping out around the house.. I told him I gave him a week to go back to normal.. We are coming up on a week so we shall see...

Haha thanks! Girl, I'm in a failed relationship.  ;D Love can either make/break us. Most of the time when we think about being with them for 2+ years, that time being spent together, we decided to stay because we think about how long we have been together. Like we made it this made far and it'll get better. Most of the time, you're just comfortable with one another and can put up with each other attitude. That misconception is what a lot of unhappy relationships ends up to.

Girl, 1 week is not enough. He will change for you to gain your trust back and kabam, after 2-3 weeks, he will go back to being his old self again. I know because been there and done that. Well, continue to do the little things together and help him when he's doing it as well.

Since you're married, do not threaten him saying you'll leave him because one day when he does tell you to go and you can't, game over. You will now be the one who's wearing the collar. Good luck.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2018, 12:09:52 PM »
Haha thanks! Girl, I'm in a failed relationship.  ;D Love can either make/break us. Most of the time when we think about being with them for 2+ years, that time being spent together, we decided to stay because we think about how long we have been together. Like we made it this made far and it'll get better. Most of the time, you're just comfortable with one another and can put up with each other attitude. That misconception is what a lot of unhappy relationships ends up to.

Girl, 1 week is not enough. He will change for you to gain your trust back and kabam, after 2-3 weeks, he will go back to being his old self again. I know because been there and done that. Well, continue to do the little things together and help him when he's doing it as well.

Since you're married, do not threaten him saying you'll leave him because one day when he does tell you to go and you can't, game over. You will now be the one who's wearing the collar. Good luck.

I really hope it does not get to that point. 
Yeah I will admit we both are comfortable, but at the same time I chose to marry him knowing I will and always will be the more educated one and knowledgeable as he married me knowing I was the one with the upper hand, independence and short tempered. 
On the good note his family understands where I am coming from and did warn him from the beginning before he decided to get down on one knee and propose. 

Ohhh we still going past that week... I am not just cutting it at the one week mark.  Oh no, the day he dare tells me to leave.  I'd gladly send him back to his parents.  (Yes, I know it's sad but I seem like a b*tch) He knows that very well and plus, regardless that the house is both tied to our names... The only contribution he's ever made to the house was pay half the mortgage. 

Thanks haha I will need all the luck in the world!!! But luck may just not cut it...

Advertisements