Advertisement

Author Topic: Perfection..  (Read 21510 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Perfection..
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »
I only wish I had a wife!  We'd be doing things like... I don't know, but it wouldn't be gaming!

Nkaujsee won't hook me up!

nkaujsee!  Stop blocking me!

that is actually pretty sad.. and you know what?  You'll probably eventually get depressed.  Don't let it get to that!

My younger brother.. he played video games... you wanna know the only reason he stopped?  I was shocked to see him one day not playing video games when I went back to visit... I asked him how come he don't game no more?  He said he's getting wrist problems and carpal tunnel..

so basically he probably would've never stopped if it wasn't for that.

I am slowly allowing it to get to that even though I don't intend to...
I am trying not to by still asking him to go to the gym and asking him to watch a tv show with me but there is little interest there. 

I was hoping when I threw his console that it broke.  Sadly, all it did was put a quarter size hole in the wall (Which he said he would patch, still hasn't) and took off the plastic covering on the console.  He said it worked just fine.

I wonder what would have happened if I did indeed break it...  :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bloggersdigest

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
Better relationships. .

Worst relationships. ..

Whats a relationship if you aren't happy?

Do you know how draining an unhappy relationship is?  that's a feeling I can do without for sure!  Like I said, you wake up mad!  you go to sleep mad!

Have you ever been really happy?  If you have, you'll never want to be unhappy!

Untill you experience the two.... I'm not sure you'll be able to break free.

I say, break free now.. .or else.. you're going to be back on here later in the future seeking advice.

And like I said, just be happy you don't have a kid yet.  When you do, it's more complicated.

Yes I have,
I think we were truly happy when we were traveling and did not have any distraction.

Now that vacation and travel times over it's back to the ways things were.  We
argue every few months about stupid things if not monthly.

It's sad, but I thank God I am not yet pregnant with a kid yet because I agree it would be hard.
He knows it's him being childish is also why I do not want a kid.  He wants one, but to think... If you want a kid so bad why don't you change!!?!?! 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 03:31:43 PM »
Yeah I know...
But hard not to when he was actually the one that helped us out a lot to begin with, from the wedding, closing the house and moving.

Yes my dad thinks he's an angel and I am a saint.  No matter what I do in life, the men are always right.  My dad is worse than my husband. 

My mom knows how he is and she tells me to talk to his parents because it needs to come from his parents and not his in laws.  I tell My Mom he's not one bit afraid of his parents.  I think my Mom understands, but at the same time she knows how I am.  I think she deeply inside wants to tell me it's ok and it's not as bad as I make it out to be cause she has had worse, but knowing how I am she doesn't say it but I know.

Look!  I can't express this enough! 

Do you know the feeling of happiness?!?

It is the best feeling in the world!

Life is just better when you're happy!!! 

Yes your mom's may have had it worst..

but you're unhappy!!!!  reguardless of the situation, better or wost... if you're unhappy, you're unhappy.

Ok, he's done good things in the past, but everyone's done good deeds in the past.. and it is to be appreciated and if he helped out financially it is to be appreciated and nodded for but... c'mon now.. now is now.. you are unhappy, tell yourself that he helped closing the house, does that make you happy now?  Nope! 

Look, every person that dissappoints will have done good deeds and been helpful... but at the end of the day, they still dissappoints..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »
Well, I can't tell you anymore, you know where I stand!

If you wanna stay with him, go ahead, you're in for a long bumpy road.  It's really going to wear you out mentally.

if you don't stay with him, I commend you! You'll be happier!  y9ou're probably still young and can find a good person!

And if you look good and you break it off, you can pm me!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 03:40:28 PM »
Look!  I can't express this enough! 

Do you know the feeling of happiness?!?

It is the best feeling in the world!

Life is just better when you're happy!!! 

Yes your mom's may have had it worst..

but you're unhappy!!!!  reguardless of the situation, better or wost... if you're unhappy, you're unhappy.

Ok, he's done good things in the past, but everyone's done good deeds in the past.. and it is to be appreciated and if he helped out financially it is to be appreciated and nodded for but... c'mon now.. now is now.. you are unhappy, tell yourself that he helped closing the house, does that make you happy now?  Nope! 

Look, every person that dissappoints will have done good deeds and been helpful... but at the end of the day, they still dissappoints..

I know I am unhappy.
I have been dealing with it for the past week or so here, to the point I had no one to talk to that I cried myself to sleep

I lost a lot of close friends this past year, that already is a whole crap load all bunched into one...

I want to leave and I want to stay as stupid as it sounds.  I may just be stupid for wanting to stay.  A part of me is scared, scared I won't find anyone as patient and anyone whom is so understanding of me.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
Well, I can't tell you anymore, you know where I stand!

If you wanna stay with him, go ahead, you're in for a long bumpy road.  It's really going to wear you out mentally.

if you don't stay with him, I commend you! You'll be happier!  y9ou're probably still young and can find a good person!

And if you look good and you break it off, you can pm me!

Thank you!
Just needed to vent.... Guess we shall see what happens.
Call me stupid or not, sigh*

This will really test my patience..

Ouch, what if I am ugly with a good heart?  :2funny:
Don't be so shallow

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 03:44:49 PM »
Well you know, let me see that picture!

We'll figure something out!

You can talk to me, even though I might be trying to get into your pants..

I think I'm very understanding. .

Usually most of my relationship advices just comes from...

My relationship with work!  Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's the worst marriage ever...

I was thinking about it the other day how I need to start planning a divorce from it.  It really is like a marriage and a lot of stuff can be related to work!

Anyways see ya!  I gotta go to sleep!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 03:46:32 PM »
Thank you!
Just needed to vent.... Guess we shall see what happens.
Call me stupid or not, sigh*

This will really test my patience..

Ouch, what if I am ugly with a good heart?  :2funny:
Don't be so shallow

Well hate to admit it but I am a bit shallow...

Just go to the gym and work out...

a hot body goes a long way you know!

I've been telling every one in here who has relationship issues or single issues the first thing they needa do is go to the gym and get a hot body and it'll solve a lot of their issues!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 03:49:05 PM »
Well you know, let me see that picture!

We'll figure something out!

You can talk to me, even though I might be trying to get into your pants..

I think I'm very understanding. .

Usually most of my relationship advices just comes from...

My relationship with work!  Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's the worst marriage ever...

I was thinking about it the other day how I need to start planning a divorce from it.  It really is like a marriage and a lot of stuff can be related to work!

Anyways see ya!  I gotta go to sleep!

HAHA good one, but sorry I'd like to stay anonymous

Don't most guys want to get into a Woman's pants, SMH....

Yeah I can seem similarities from work to marriage.

Thanks for listening, have a good sleep or night if it's night over there?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 03:50:44 PM »
Sister, every marriage has issue(s) - maybe not the same issue but still issue(s) nevertheless.  Sure, you don't like his gaming but overall, is he a responsible person?  Look at the big picture and don't focus on a single issue.  People that love to do a certain thing will find an excuse every now and then to do it including missing work among other things. Look at people that loves to hunt, play sport, or whatever - they neglect their responsibility for the love of their hobby and spend big $$ too.

Most important, you've got a guy that loves you.   You will find plenty of guys who meet your requirement but doesn't love you as him.  Easy to fall in love but hard to find the one who truly loves you.

Finding love is harder than him getting rid of his game addiction.  True to dat!  You can make it work.  Both of you just need to compromise, do a little give and take. One of you more than another in certain issue(s).   Also, both of you are individual too - You have your individual passion,hobby, ....learn to find joy in respecting each other's love and passion as long as that does not take priority over your relationship.

Good luck!

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

bloggersdigest

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 03:51:27 PM »
Well hate to admit it but I am a bit shallow...

Just go to the gym and work out...

a hot body goes a long way you know!

I've been telling every one in here who has relationship issues or single issues the first thing they needa do is go to the gym and get a hot body and it'll solve a lot of their issues!

Been at it for a month now.
Can't say I have a hot body, but to others being 5'3 and 140 lbs isn't even anything to be ashamed of.  Not saying I am, but I am doing it for me a no one else, hence why I have been at it for a month now.  Just needing to tone down.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2018, 03:57:39 PM »
Sister, every marriage has issue(s) - maybe not the same issue but still issue(s) nevertheless.  Sure, you don't like his gaming but overall, is he a responsible person?  Look at the big picture and don't focus on a single issue.  People that love to do a certain thing will find an excuse every now and then to do it including missing work among other things. Look at people that loves to hunt, play sport, or whatever - they neglect their responsibility for the love of their hobby and spend big $$ too.

Most important, you've got a guy that loves you.   You will find plenty of guys who meet your requirement but doesn't love you as him.  Easy to fall in love but hard to find the one who truly loves you.

Finding love is harder than him getting rid of his game addiction.  True to dat!  You can make it work.  Both of you just need to compromise, do a little give and take. One of you more than another in certain issue(s).   Also, both of you are individual too - You have your individual passion,hobby, ....learn to find joy in respecting each other's love and passion as long as that does not take priority over your relationship.

Good luck!

Yes I am aware every marriages have issues.  I am aware I am somewhat lucky to an extent that he does not beat, or harm me physically or mentally.  I am lucky he still somewhat listens to me when it comes to certain things.  I am lucky he pretty much will support me in everything I do, just not financially because I am the bread winner in our family.

Yes, finding love may be harder than breaking him of his gaming addiction, but it's not just the gaming.  It's also the fact he can not do anything without being told to.  He still acts childish and does not know what his priorities are...

I did try to compromise, but that went down the drain.  It's like he can say one thing and agree to another.  Once that console is on nothing else around him matters.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 12:00:36 AM »
5'3 140 lbs is not bad.

That's good size!!

Don't listen to dok chapa!!

All these advices are good advices from these people and they mean well but they are not in your position..

I don't want to say they are forcing you into a direction you're already upset at...  but they are.  And trust me, you don't want that to happen.

For example...I'll type later..  I'm on my phone now...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 03:19:53 AM »
Your idea of the perfect man is obviously not him.  In comparison to other people's husband, he surely is not the leave it to beaver guy. 

Are you obligated to cry about it? Sure you may.  Should you though?  Well it depends on what do you value the most in a marriage.  No married is perfect.  It is these flaws that makes it unique.  You can either learn how to deal with it or you can quit. 

It is not like you did not see it coming.  You had times in the dating phase to understand one another and that includes his habits.  You bought it so you have yourself to thank as well. 

I dunno.  I'm salty against grown up people playing video games to a severe degree that it can have an effect on their marriage.  It is like people lost touch with reality when they are in such zone that such habits becomes toxic to themselves and to the people around them. 

A man can be a man child only if he knows his roles.  If he can take care of business first, what he does on his free time is his own business.  As long as it does not harm him or bother other people then it is a healthy combination. 

I'm sorry but you are in a marriage or relationship where other people may say tisk tisk tisk.  Like how they look at you and say, girl you can do a lot better. 

Once again, you have your wants n needs.  You want that hubby to make you better or at least fits your definition of a qualified husband. 

I'm sorry but you lucked out.  Leave or stay, up to you.  I'd leave cuz I hate irresponsible gamers but that's just me. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 07:29:37 AM »
Been at it for a month now.
Can't say I have a hot body, but to others being 5'3 and 140 lbs isn't even anything to be ashamed of.  Not saying I am, but I am doing it for me a no one else, hence why I have been at it for a month now.  Just needing to tone down.

He's gay (from what others have told me and pointed out openly as well as based on his posts) and one of the more common traits of gay men is they like to keep themselves looking good due to the looks competition i.e., going to the gym, body hair waxing, etc.,...

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay or living that lifestyle as staying healthy is a good thing and some straight men are like that too, just more common in the gay community...I have gay friends, co-workers, and family members that I've encouraged them to be proud of who they are and have even supported their events like the Pride Parade in San Francisco...

So good to see you're doing it for yourself and no one else...living life trying to please others ain't much living imo.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:39:53 AM by theking »

Advertisements