Advertisement

Author Topic: Perfection..  (Read 21750 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Perfection..
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2018, 12:01:41 PM »
Of course I want a shot..

But seriously, your story, I've seen before and it's happened many a time with many of girls. 

I'm just being honest with you. 

I'm glad you're here and you can get a few laughs to lighten up your day and a break from what's going on home.  come here more often!!!!!

I want my chance!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAH
Hey, kudos for being honest I suppose.
Thanks, I am only here from time to time and clearly it's only here to vent and apparently I am well known already for the other "dramas" I have been posting. 

Still married and can/can't complain much. 
You don't know me, but thanks for I guess wanting a shot at what you don't know looks like or is like.

Guess we just all live for what the future holds. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2018, 12:20:58 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHAH
Hey, kudos for being honest I suppose.
Thanks, I am only here from time to time and clearly it's only here to vent and apparently I am well known already for the other "dramas" I have been posting. 

Still married and can/can't complain much. 
You don't know me, but thanks for I guess wanting a shot at what you don't know looks like or is like.

Guess we just all live for what the future holds.

I'm actually more into personalities nowadays...

So....  Looks is cool too...

I like cute girls... are you cute?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2018, 12:22:37 PM »

bloggersdigest

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2018, 01:09:25 PM »
I'm actually more into personalities nowadays...

So....  Looks is cool too...

I like cute girls... are you cute?

Hate to break it to you, but nope.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2018, 01:10:22 PM »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »
Aww man..

that's all I get?!!?

Cheezez!!!!

Well anyways, if you wanna talk.  You know what to do.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM »
You cannot dictate someone's life, not that you are...but a lot of times the other person feels that's what's happening.  You may think and feel you are a reasonable person but you cannot expect someone to think and feel like you do.  Perhaps they already think and feel they are reasonable in many other ways towards you, yet you just haven't notice. 

To throw things he love and enjoy, will not do you any favor.  It's a sign of hate and it will continue to trigger you to do it more in the future with anything else he might love and enjoy doing.  Once you've done it, it's so much more easier for you to do it again.  You may not even realize how you are probably still continuing to destroy other things such as his morals, his mental health at work, and his tolerance for your behavior.

Learn to have patience and learn to control your temper.  Compromise is a life long companion that you need to uphold until the end of your life with anyone and everyone, vice versa. 

There are people who may tell you it is best to divorce and find someone who is better but you also need to look at their own lives if they are doing well.  If they are doing well, what exactly are they doing that is healthy for themselves and their partner?  What events had occur in their life that had made and break them to get to where they are at? 

If you are close to his friends, invite them over and do something fun together.  Get to know his friends and their hobbies, especially because you guys have no children yet.   That way, you can start building a mutual relationship with them and they get to know the real you.  Plus...them knowing you will also make them understand that maybe the things your s/o say is just a bunch of BS and they can help back you up during their "guy talk."  Besides, knowing their gaming hobbies...you can learn to speak their nerdy game language and mock or humor your s/o from time to time.  That may bring you guys closer and he may change himself because he see you've changed too. 

/life

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:48:03 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

petal_rose

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2018, 01:43:57 PM »
Bloggerdigest:  What you're going through is normal.  The first 5 years of marriages are the toughest because it's the "make or break" period.  You finally married and get to see the good, the bad, and the ugly side of a person and find ways to make it work.  Some people throw in the towel because too much work while others keep at it, grow from it, and find a way to make it work.  What you don't want to do is be an enabler.  Let him see the consequences of not doing his part.  Ex:  Let the snow pile up, let the grass grow, etc... eventually he will start to see the value of his contribution or lack of.

Oh, don't listen to the Poster.  He just want you to be part of the statistic so he can "mack" on you.  Listen to someone who has yearssssssssss ssssssssssssss of experience:) - been there, done that.
not sure what kind of marriages you know but her situation is not normal. any kind of healthy relationship does not go that way. no marriage should have to list things as if, well at least he doesn't beat me, do drugs...etc  :idiot2:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2018, 01:48:51 PM »
not sure what kind of marriages you know but her situation is not normal. any kind of healthy relationship does not go that way. no marriage should have to list things as if, well at least he doesn't beat me, do drugs...etc  :idiot2:

Thank you!

Finally someone who understands!

But did we disagree ealier?! 

Anyways!  Finally!  Someone who can actually see what's going on and isn't the type that helps by not helping as in just saying stuff like "be patient, you're young, you don't know anything, it's going to get better"..

It shouldn't have to get better.. if it have to get better then you know it's already bad....

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2018, 01:53:11 PM »
You cannot dictate someone's life, not that you are...but a lot of times the other person feels that's what's happening.  You may think and feel you are a reasonable person but you cannot expect someone to think and feel like you do.  Perhaps they already think and feel they are reasonable in many other ways towards you, yet you just haven't notice. 

To throw things he love and enjoy, will not do you any favor.  It's a sign of hate and it will continue to trigger you to do it more in the future with anything else he might love and enjoy doing.  Once you've done it, it's so much more easier for you to do it again.  You may not even realize how you are probably still continuing to destroy other things such as his morals, his mental health at work, and his tolerance for your behavior.

Learn to have patience and learn to control your temper.  Compromise is a life long companion that you need to uphold until the end of your life with anyone and everyone, vice versa. 

There are people who may tell you it is best to divorce and find someone who is better but you also need to look at their own lives if they are doing well.  If they are doing well, what exactly are they doing that is healthy for themselves and their partner?  What events had occur in their life that had made and break them to get to where they are at? 

If you are close to his friends, invite them over and do something fun together.  Get to know his friends and their hobbies, especially because you guys have no children yet.   That way, you can start building a mutual relationship with them and they get to know the real you.  Plus...them knowing you will also make them understand that maybe the things your s/o say is just a bunch of BS and they can help back you up during their "guy talk."  Besides, knowing their gaming hobbies...you can learn to speak their nerdy game language and mock or humor your s/o from time to time.  That may bring you guys closer and he may change himself because he see you've changed too. 

/life

You don't want to listen to this..

If you really read it... it's saying  YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FIX YOURSELF AND CHANGE YOURSELF....  when really, you are NOT the problem and honestly don't need to change.

You've already listed all the things you done...and in my opinion, the things you do are not wrong!  But the advices you are getting in here from the ladies are basically saying what you are doing is wrong!  You clean up the house, you clean for him, you do his laundry...cook for him etc etc etc, scrape off his and your snow...

It is surprising for me to see all these women in here can't see it from your side!  It just blows my mind. 

Look.. 

List the things that you do for him.
List the things he gets mad at you for.

Then list the things that he does that makes you mad.

And put it all here!!

And if you're still getting advices from these ladies in here saying you need to be patient, they are just blindling giving you advice that like I stated before, you shouldn't be taking their advice!

petal_rose

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2018, 01:59:30 PM »

You don't want to listen to this..

If you really read it... it's saying  YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FIX YOURSELF AND CHANGE YOURSELF....  when really, you are NOT the problem and honestly don't need to change.

You've already listed all the things you done...and in my opinion, the things you do are not wrong!  But the advices you are getting in here from the ladies are basically saying what you are doing is wrong!  You clean up the house, you clean for him, you do his laundry...cook for him etc etc etc, scrape off his and your snow...

It is surprising for me to see all these women in here can't see it from your side!  It just blows my mind. 

Look.. 

List the things that you do for him.
List the things he gets mad at you for.

Then list the things that he does that makes you mad.

And put it all here!!

And if you're still getting advices from these ladies in here saying you need to be patient, they are just blindling giving you advice that like I stated before, you shouldn't be taking their advice!
her advice is worse than that guy about at least he's not doing drugs. these types of people are victim shaming her. she is victim shaming herself and doesn't realize it. when and if she ever directs her questions to people who are in good and healthy relationships they will have the biggest WTH faces.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »
Aww man..

that's all I get?!!?

Cheezez!!!!

Well anyways, if you wanna talk.  You know what to do.

Thank you!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2018, 02:06:20 PM »
Petal rose, we got something going on here?

are we connecting on a level here?!

Anyways... I typed what I typed earlier wrong..

Bloggerdigest. .

You need to type a list of

1.  Things he does that makes you mad and upset
2.  Things you do that makes him mad and upset
3.  Things you do for him( for example, his laundry)
4.  Things he does for you.

Put it all out here...

And look at it objectively...

Then you need to have a real good conversation with yourself.

Or you can just come and hang out with me.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2018, 02:09:38 PM »
her advice is worse than that guy about at least he's not doing drugs. these types of people are victim shaming her. she is victim shaming herself and doesn't realize it. when and if she ever directs her questions to people who are in good and healthy relationships they will have the biggest WTH faces.

I'm not familiar with all that victim shaming stuff, to me it may sound to harsh of words to call it that...but it's all bad advice.

I'm just more about looking at the facts and seeing what's right and wrong and proceding to the next best course of action.

Bloggerdigest, I'm your advocate!  Fold me up, put me in your purse and take me with you!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »

/life

Oh I know at times I am not reasonable but the things he does leads it this way. 
Well yeah it's a sign of hate, I hate it when he games when it is not necessary or relevant for him to game. 
I wouldn't say I am destroying his mental health at work because he doesn't even want to work, he rather stay home and game. 
Yeah I know his tolerance is deteriorating, but the way he's lashing back isn't how it's supposed to be.  Then again how is lashing back supposed to be right?

For example the other day while he blew up my phone he said, you want me to be a man and grow up fine I will sit here and argue with you!
Then proceeds to tell me.  You want me to be head of house, fine! Then you do everything.

To be honest his friends are actually my friends or acquaintances, what ever you want to call it.   
They all went to High school with me.  They all became his friend because, we'll he had no other friends. 
I do know them and their hobbies. 
Why should I get to know them when they won't get to know me. 
They never ask or try to understand, they just sit there and talk shit to my husband about me. 
Yeah I told them I hit his console and what not because he called into work (No PTO) just to game. 
Do they care? No, they still see me as a mean b*tch. 

At the same time I feel like what goes on between my husband and I is really non of their business too.

Yeah I know there are certain things I need to change, but how can I when it's the stuff he does that causes me to react the way I do.

Advertisements