Advertisement

Author Topic: Perfection..  (Read 21505 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Perfection..
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2018, 09:40:50 AM »
Well said, especially when "others" are online folks like the ones on PH that don't really know you or your particular situation so yes, "only you can decide theses things for yourself."

Also agree with the "need to know when to let go" point...as not all individuals and/or his/her situation are the same...so just *depends*...

O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2018, 11:04:42 AM »
Txiv tsev plays games and stays home.

Funny. :2funny:

We need to change that label: when a guy is married, he's txiv hauj lwm. Then he'll go out and work.

I know I am not perfect. 
I have my flaws.  I am short tempered, I get upset easily, sometimes when I am really angry I will cry. 
I can somewhat be controlling towards those I care about.  I tend to dominate in my relationship and I can be very independent. 
I am not sure if I am just at an emotional state of if I am really at my wits end. 
My significant other and I have not been on good terms. 
The other week he lied again (3rd time) now about going to work. 
Instead he called in because he wanted to play video games with his friends. 
I may have sort of blew up a bit, yelled at him and threw his console at the wall (it didn't break for those of you wondering.)
I then abruptly left to his sister's house.  She had nothing to say or to know what to say. 

My significant other and I have talked here and there and I told him how I felt and would appreciate it if he not game if I was home with him.  Now one week later we are back to square one.  He will consistently ask over and over to game even after I said no.  I told him after what he did and has been doing there is no need for him to game all the time everyday.  I got so annoyed with him last night that I hid his controllers from him and told him he could sleep on the couch with his console.  He called me childish.  I get some of the things I did is pretty unfair, but I am sick of his child-ish behaviors.  Besides the fact of him helping out here and there.  He often won't do anything without being told to.  Just some examples are, if he sees anything lying on the ground, he won't pick it up unless told to do so.  He won't cut the grass without being told to.  When it snows he will only plow or shovel if he feels the need to while to me when it snows and I know it's going to get more, I will go out the night of the snow fall and brush off the cars and plow so that there is less snow in the morning. He does not know how to cook and waits for me (doesn't surprise me.)  He will get off work and come home and stay in the same clothes all day long.  I recently got a gym membership and thought it would be healthy and good for the two of us to get out and work out a few days a week and keep in shape.  He complains to me he does not need to work out and feels like he's fine the way he is.  It's not like he's morbidly over weight, neither am I.  I guess I just feel like it's nice going to the gym with a companion.  I have tried going alone, but I think he feels guilty so he just goes with me.  When he does he will barely do anything and will keep telling me there's no point.  I know I am complaining a lot about him which does not make me any better, but what can I do at this point.  Sure I have the option to leave, but how do you leave someone you are so invested in?  We bought a house together.  We have no kids, just one dog.  I love his family and he appreciates mine.  I know this is going to sound really bad, but there are times when I wish he would just cheat on me so that we can finally go our separates ways.  Why not cheat on him myself? 
Well that is cause I don't want to nor have I ever thought of that.  That is something I believe he does not deserve.  He's not physical, or verbally abusive.  He just does childish things and often does things without thinking first.  People say he's still a kid and needs to grow up... But c'mon 6+ years of being together and 2+ years (I know it's not a lot) of being married and he's still childish?!  Some will say Men never grow up, but how much more child-ish are you going to be?

I know this is petty little things that I should not leave him for, but at the same time I don't know what to do anymore.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2018, 12:04:55 PM »
if i was as hot as maggie cheung, my man better shape up or ship out.   :P :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

bloggersdigest

« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2018, 02:47:04 PM »
if i was as hot as maggie cheung, my man better shape up or ship out.   :P :D ;D

Never heard of her.  :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2018, 07:35:18 PM »
Hi blogger!

How was your day?

How did it go today?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2018, 08:04:57 AM »
Hi blogger!

How was your day?

How did it go today?

Depends which day you were talking about  :2funny:

Today, my morning so far... I am super tired.
This daylight savings has my schedule all messed up.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
Well how was Saturday?

How was sunday?

How was Monday?  Monday just started but... how is it going?  are you still frustrated? 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2018, 02:49:00 PM »
Let's see how gullible someone can be.

Never heard of her.  :2funny:

"...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2018, 02:53:57 PM »
I already know who that is!

that's nkaujsee!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2018, 09:47:21 AM »
No wonder you're nuts over her friends and sister. She's one hot chick. :2funny:

I already know who that is!

that's nkaujsee!

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2018, 10:24:45 AM »
No wonder you're nuts over her friends and sister. She's one hot chick. :2funny:

If you change your pH status to female, he goes nuts over you too.

I have never seen any hmong so thirsty online before. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

bloggersdigest

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2018, 08:56:37 AM »
Well how was Saturday?

How was sunday?

How was Monday?  Monday just started but... how is it going?  are you still frustrated?

It was fairly quiet. :P
Spent most of my weekend helping out my sister in law and working...

bloggersdigest

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2018, 09:01:51 AM »

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:05:35 AM by bloggersdigest »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2018, 12:05:12 PM »
Hey!  What was you going to type?!?!?

Type it out!!

But in any case,  my weekend was uneventful...

I just went to the gym and that's about it.

What did you help your sister in law with?
Sorrie it's going to be a boring conversation.

I'm also stuck working over night tonight so I'm just looking for some interaction.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2018, 12:26:42 PM »
Hey!  What was you going to type?!?!?

Type it out!!

But in any case,  my weekend was uneventful...

I just went to the gym and that's about it.

What did you help your sister in law with?
Sorrie it's going to be a boring conversation.

I'm also stuck working over night tonight so I'm just looking for some interaction.

She's a real estate agent, and opening up a business soon.  I go and shadow her at her shows or I go attend her business meetings with her to offer an sort of help as I know how to do flyers, ads, vinyls, etc.

This weekend I am going to shoot her house listing for her so that she can put it up and market the house she's going to list for sale. 

Advertisements