Advertisement

Author Topic: How about this gun law?  (Read 4866 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
How about this gun law?
« on: March 08, 2018, 11:06:18 AM »
Legal for you to buy while with a clean record but once you get a felony, the feds come knocking on your door to confiscate all the guns that you own. 

Yeh or neh?

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: How about this gun law?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
The courts that issue the felony convictions are already ordering that.

Legal for you to buy while with a clean record but once you get a felony, the feds come knocking on your door to confiscate all the guns that you own. 

Yeh or neh?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:03:10 PM »
That gun law is already in place (to much work to find and cite the law).  If one is convicted of a felony...it is in their best interest to turn in their gun(s), moreso it is by order of court and law enforcement are authorized to confiscate.  Failure to comply is another felony charge in itself, which mean additional jail time...instead of one year, it could be up to 10 years (for illegal possession).

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:30:31 PM »
I don't understand all these folks for gun control...

They just grew up differently I guess...

My dad hunt a lot, my uncles hunt a lot...

Growing up I was always around firearms...

It was as normal as apple pie...

It's not the gun folks should be worried about, it's the people people needs to worry about...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »
I don't understand all these folks for gun control...

They just grew up differently I guess...

My dad hunt a lot, my uncles hunt a lot...

Growing up I was always around firearms...

It was as normal as apple pie...

It's not the gun folks should be worried about, it's the people people needs to worry about...

The reason is because it's easier to make laws for guns.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
Gun Control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL.

It does not take a federal law to ban guns and punish law-abiding gun owners in order to secure schools. Schools can already take strong measures to secure their buildings. They simply need to do what every other public and private institution does in order to provide security. If public schools are too incompetent to install safety then it proves again why GOVERNMENT-run institutions cannot do s.hit for the people.   

Making it difficult for a random redneck in Alabama who lives in a remote rural area to get a gun is not going to stop school shootings in Florida or gang violence in Chicago. The redneck most definitely needs his guns in order to protect himself from gators and other unwanted predators lurking on his private property. And even if he isn't using it for that purpose, who the hell cares as long as he's not shooting people with it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 08:10:37 PM »
The reason is because it's easier to make laws for guns.

Well it's not only much more logical but a whole lot easier and cost-effective to build a wall, too.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 03:08:38 PM »
yes, kids need guns in school to fend of bear attacks, right Betsy Devos?   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 03:57:56 AM »
yes, kids need guns in school to fend of bear attacks, right Betsy Devos?   :2funny:

Guns have existed long before American became a country. When I was in school other kids brought guns. Sometimes they just wanted to show it to their friends. Other times, some kids were making threats. It's not like the school hasn't experienced this before. If your space has received many threats, don't you think it's your responsibility to provide security? It's not the responsibility of people who have no connection to you to keep your place safe. Furthermore, you have no business interfering with the rights of others just because you failed at your job for securing your place.

The real question to ask is why are these kids so violent? Too much for you to acknowledge that it's liberalism in mainstream culture, often driven by your Hollywood gods?

If this were happening in black schools, you can bet that your Democratic school-board would have no problem installing metal detectors and an armed police officer - fully ready to throw a black kid on the floor. But of course we can't have this in your suburban schools.

Hmmm...looks like some people can't admit the racist in the mirror. Thy name is YAX.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 03:20:54 PM »

Yeh or neh?

They have been confiscating guns ever since who knows when. Only those who had their home raided by the FEDS would know...Lol

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 09:53:01 PM »

Only idiots will blame an inanimated object for gun violence.
If you really look at death by guns, almost 2/3 of it are suicide... So, having tougher gun controls isn't going to stop these people. They are just going to use a different method.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 11:48:35 PM »

Yeh or neh?

Doesn't matter.  Evil and mentally ill people will always have access to guns to kill.  At the same time, good people with guns don't run around killing people.  I'm much more concern about technology and privacy because we now have the technology to monitor everything everyone is doing.  Will we have a free expression in society?  Or will we simply conform to the Borg cube?  To me the 1st amendment right is the greatest thing at risk today...  Take that away and the entire American democratic experience will cease to exists and we return to tyranny, monarchy or other forms of government.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 02:02:15 AM »
What advocates of gun control fail to recognize is that the right to bear arms already existed before the Constitution.

The Constitution does not give or take away a right that already existed. It's job is to uphold a pre-existing right.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 09:38:27 PM »
What advocates of gun control fail to recognize is that the right to bear arms already existed before the Constitution.

The Constitution does not give or take away a right that already existed. It's job is to uphold a pre-existing right.

Says the gun control/law "advocates"... flip-flopper... ;D

Advertisements