Advertisement

Author Topic: am I late, or did this clip just never went viral??  (Read 428 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
am I late, or did this clip just never went viral??
« on: March 13, 2018, 02:16:32 AM »
lols....mannn, I don't meant to laugh but I actually thought the comedian was hilarious...lo ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txs_N_4bHRI

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
Re: am I late, or did this clip just never went viral??
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:09:46 AM »
dude wasn't even funny.  the only funny part is when he got punch.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +370
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:00 AM »
Isn't that Al Bundy when he was younger?

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +271
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 10:26:49 AM »
Joke on the man, you may live just same joke to disrespect the lady, that's a death sentence. 

Maybe it's fake n stage cuz I dunno any comedy show that let's you sit front row like that.  I'll stab him with my butterfly bread knife.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline starchaser1989

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 11:19:03 AM »
Am I missing something here?  When you go to the comedy club you are going to here some real racist stuff and sometimes the comedian might interact with you borderline F with you too.  It's an act people, if you can't handle it just don't go.  Sad but I hope you guys don't go stabbing the Birthday clown at your kids bday party bc some of them are real BORDERLINE racist/in-appropriate/abusive too lol. It's an ACT PEOPLE and there are better ways to deal with it.  :2funny:

This is why my father always say, don't hang out with friends with short fuse, you gonna find yourself in some deep sh1t because right or wrong, they can't simply walk away from situation.  Choose your friend wisely people. O0

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +271
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 11:27:20 AM »
The problem is distance.  When you sit close like that, you are put on the spot thus intensify the racist joke. 

Don't believe me?  Try pointing you finger at a man's face, close enough to flick his booger n see what happen.

But if dude is far away from the stage, he might be trolling on the guy next to me so he will live. 

That come to my seminar joke is old.  I used to watch that Viet con artist just cuz he got hot chicks in bikini on his rental yatch. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline captian

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 01:34:03 PM »
lols....mannn, I don't meant to laugh but I actually thought the comedian was hilarious...lo ls

you don't know good comedy if you think his act was funny.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 07:46:52 PM »
well sometimes it's not what the comedian jokes about but how he jokes...lols

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +231
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »

DaCurse, you should watch comedians like russell peters or dave chappelle instead.

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +226
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »

Delivery and Timing is what makes the show great.  They can't just sit up there and read in a monotone voice.
Timing goes for both when to throw in the joke on the show and also real life circumstances.

Just look at Chris Rock's latest special with his "Kill White Kids Joke."  On it's own, sure the twisted humor accompanied with the rest of the joke makes some sense.  But damn timing is bad with all the shootings and bombings that's been happening recently. 

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +714
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 12:17:53 AM »
...This is why my father always say, don't hang out with friends with short fuse, you gonna find yourself in some deep sh1t because right or wrong, they can't simply walk away from situation.  Choose your friend wisely people. O0

Sounds like some of the folks on this site that can't handle being wrong even when facts are presennted and/or those factual knowledge are common sense/common knowledge...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +714
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »

Don't mind the narrow minded responses...Fa ct is opinions can vary so if you find that comedian "funny", nothing wrong with that as it's just your *opinion*. However, some of those that have such a short sighted narrow view that think their opinions are the only ones that matters and can't fathom others having a different opinion or preference from theirs do need help expanding their views in my "opinion".

I mean it's as bad as claiming "rare" steaks are the best and anyone liking their steaks done any other way don't know good steak even though it's also a fact that taste buds can vary like opinions. I mean if "rare" is the only and best way for "everyone", why would the server need to ask the customers "how do you like your steak?"...That's just how it is when you deal with narrow minded ignorants. 

Advertisements