Advertisement

Author Topic: what are you looking forward to...? 1 week from tomorrow... i'll be in the  (Read 3569 times)

flint-rod

bahamas...  :D nassau and castaway cay (a disney owned island exclusive for disney members only)... you...?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM by flint-rod »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

captian

who you going with?

flint-rod

who you going with?

the entire family...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
bahamas...  :D nassau and castaway cay (a disney owned island exclusive for disney members only)... you...?
That's nice.  I did the Bahamas cruise before.  Don't do the Nassau Tour, it's not worth it.  You might want to get the day pass to some of the local hotels in Nassau - you spend the entire day at their resort (food/drink included at some) and near the beach so you have the big umbrella and lounge.  When I was at Castaway Cay (or similar) since each ship has their own little island they dock before heading to Nassau - I was snorkeling almost the entire afternoon and my back turned to a crisp red.  Love exploring the Ocean.

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

flint-rod

That's nice.  I did the Bahamas cruise before.  Don't do the Nassau Tour, it's not worth it.  You might want to get the day pass to some of the local hotels in Nassau - you spend the entire day at their resort (food/drink included at some) and near the beach so you have the big umbrella and lounge.  When I was at Castaway Cay (or similar) since each ship has their own little island they dock before heading to Nassau - I was snorkeling almost the entire afternoon and my back turned to a crisp red.  Love exploring the Ocean.

nice... no tour for us... we plan on visiting the beach closest to the ship and then the straw market, in nassau... that's all... i plan on snorkeling but won't do that until we're at castaway cay...

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:00:50 PM by flint-rod »

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I want to do some fishing 8)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Take some pix and share if possible..

Me? Put my 4x4 Taco into use to see how it compares to my past 4x4 vehicles... In appropriate settings..

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:47:54 PM by theking »

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That's nice.  I did the Bahamas cruise before.  Don't do the Nassau Tour, it's not worth it. 

How do you know it's not worth it to others just because it's not worth it to you?

This reminds me of a co-worker telling another co-worker not to order papaya salad just because he doesn't like it...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
just summer in general.  a few trips planned already. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
How do you know it's not worth it to others just because it's not worth it to you?

This reminds me of a co-worker telling another co-worker not to order papaya salad just because he doesn't like it...
what's wrong with Dok advising against it?  if she tried it and wasn't worth it,  she helped him save time and money, which is far more important when on vacation (because we never have enough of those, time and money).  your ANALogy failed as well...i love would explain but of course, i would rather tell you, what i'm looking forward to in about a week?  i am looking forward to no more snow!  ha! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile

Nassau is not a very big place n not much to see other than two significant places you can have the Taxi dropped you off for a cheaper rate.  I'd rather use the saving towards a day excursion of some kinds.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
what's wrong with Dok advising against it?  if she tried it and wasn't worth it,  she helped him save time and money, which is far more important when on vacation (because we never have enough of those, time and money).  your ANALogy failed as well...i love would explain but of course, i would rather tell you, what i'm looking forward to in about a week?  i am looking forward to no more snow!  ha!

Not surprised you don't get it as licking your master Trump's balls and swallowing every drop of his sperm while sharing intimate proud moments of lies and fakes while lying naked with him is still your favorite thing to do...

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nassau is not a very big place n not much to see other than two significant places you can have the Taxi dropped you off for a cheaper rate.  I'd rather use the saving towards a day excursion of some kinds.

That still doesn't answer the question: How do you know others won't like it just because you don't?

I mean if you look at review sites, some like the Nassau tours and some don't like many other subjective things in life so I'm just curious how you know others won't like it just because you don't... ???

Sure there are some off chance that flint might not like it but until he actually tries it and form an educated opinion on it, I don't think we'll know for sure...

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:48:30 AM by theking »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Not surprised you don't get it as licking your master Trump's balls and swallowing every drop of his sperm while sharing intimate proud moments of lies and fakes while lying naked with him is still your favorite thing to do...
LOL...good cum back! 

this week, I'm looking forward to DoK making you look like a fool.  O0

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Not next week for me but the following weekend.  I'd be doing Hollywood.  Got a buddy who gonna take care of my tax for me.  From paying back to collecting, that fool got his ways n that fool got clients out the door.  Everyone needs that good CPA.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements