Advertisement

Author Topic: Infinity War Trailer  (Read 2497 times)

vangsean

Infinity War Trailer
« on: March 16, 2018, 10:16:10 AM »
How bout that new Avengers Infinity War trailer though. It is off the roof! Infinity War will for sure be a huge mark in the history of live-action superhero movies. I seriously cannot wait since the release date is moved to April 27th. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity War Trailer
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »
I wonder who's going to die.
captain america dies its the only way ironman will forgive em

captian

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 02:15:09 PM »
Noooooooo  :'(
don't worry, i'm here. lol

but seriously, he'll be back.  O0

Like this post: +1

vangsean

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »
I wonder who's going to die.

I feel like either Cap or Iron Man will die. If Cap dies, I have a feeling either Bucky or Falcon might take the mantle of being Cap. However, I heard rumors about Chris Evans leaving as Cap after Avengers 4. So maybe Iron Man could potentially die in Infinity War. Just speculations for now. We'll see.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:02:00 PM by vangsean »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 08:09:56 PM »
How bout that new Avengers Infinity War trailer though. It is off the roof! Infinity War will for sure be a huge mark in the history of live-action superhero movies. I seriously cannot wait since the release date is moved to April 27th.

They moved the release date because marvel studios is no longer competing with fox. They don't infinitely war to compete with deadpool 2.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 09:55:48 PM »
I'm thinking iron man will die in captain America's arms, with his last breath telling him that he agrees with what cap did. But whoever dies, they'll be back in avengers 4 in some kind of way.

vangsean

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »
Yeah. Well I'm sure someone, maybe one or two, major character will die. If they don't do that, the stakes won't be high and it wouldn't be as impactful. As much as I hate major characters dying, I'm pretty sure someone major will die. Thanos is the big baddie after all, along with The Black Order.   

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 11:02:50 AM »
HOLY SH*T IS ALL I GOTTA SAID, THANOS WAS FREAKING BADD AZZ DROP EVERYTHING AND GO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW...LOL

vangsean

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 11:36:02 PM »
Agreed. This movie lives up to the hype! Very cool, humorous, badass, and emotional at the same time. It's a heck of a roller coaster. Go check it out if ya haven't seen it. I am impatiently waiting for Avengers 4!! Lol

Advertisements