Advertisement

Author Topic: Men, what are your thoughts on being a trophy husband?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Men, what are your thoughts on being a trophy husband?
« on: March 20, 2018, 12:11:16 PM »
By trophy husband, I mean a stay at home man who takes care of the things a housewife normally would, but in a masculine way.  :D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Men, what are your thoughts on being a trophy husband?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
if i was a trophy husband, my wife would never be disappointed.  I'd be in the least amount of clothes (maybe just a robe) and in the best shape, for her pleasuring eyes.  i would hire the hottest maids to clean our house, one for each room and bath...on a scale of 10 star, female chefs, one for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner.  my wife would never have to bear child, the hot nannies will do everything, includes getting impregnated (naturally inseminated, of course), carrying the child, bearing and raising.  i would also hired half naked masseuses to rub every part of her body.  this trophy husband comes for free, provides 100% satisfaction and gratification, just as long as the wife makes all the money!   

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 01:32:59 PM »
I would be honored!

Shoot... I don't have to work?  I just gotta show up with her to events and places and look good.. and that's it?

Take me now!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 08:06:33 PM »
By trophy husband, I mean a stay at home man who takes care of the things a housewife normally would, but in a masculine way.  :D ;D

that description doesn't really fit the term, "trophy husband" imo...

this one is probably more accurate  ??? ;D:

"trophy husband

A man who looks amazing and sits at home all day, mooching off his wifes money."

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 06:57:00 AM »
It's good think up such idea. Change comes when we have think about things more.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 09:47:26 AM »
if i was a trophy husband, my wife would never be disappointed.  I'd be in the least amount of clothes (maybe just a robe) and in the best shape, for her pleasuring eyes.  i would hire the hottest maids to clean our house, one for each room and bath...on a scale of 10 star, female chefs, one for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner.  my wife would never have to bear child, the hot nannies will do everything, includes getting impregnated (naturally inseminated, of course), carrying the child, bearing and raising.  i would also hired half naked masseuses to rub every part of her body.  this trophy husband comes for free, provides 100% satisfaction and gratification, just as long as the wife makes all the money!

LOL. That’s more like a fantasy. If you were a Trophy husband, I’m sure it would be different. Do it and let us know the satisfaction.

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 09:51:09 AM »
I would be honored!

Shoot... I don't have to work?  I just gotta show up with her to events and places and look good.. and that's it?

Take me now!

You still gotta do all the work as a normal housewife. Lol. If this is your dream, I have no doubt you will find the person to be with.  ;D

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
that description doesn't really fit the term, "trophy husband" imo...

this one is probably more accurate  ??? ;D:

"trophy husband

A man who looks amazing and sits at home all day, mooching off his wifes money."

The modern term of trophy husband. Have to look attractive, submissive, not lazy, have ambitions. I don’t think men wants to grow up they just sit st home all day and get drunk. Lol.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 10:41:47 AM »
LOL. That’s more like a fantasy. If you were a Trophy husband, I’m sure it would be different. Do it and let us know the satisfaction.
if i was your trophy husband...yes, things would be different.  i would have to do the cleaning, cooking and childcare all myself..to include foot and body massages every night.  :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements