Advertisement

Author Topic: What does it mean?  (Read 4871 times)

Jiggles

What does it mean?
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:28:47 AM »
What could it mean if my pants are looser, but I still weigh the same or more?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: What does it mean?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 04:37:42 AM »
Just like your blood pressure, it rises n drops throughout the day.  Could be lbs being shed but by the next day, you gain it all back.  I'm thinner after I poop it out. 

Could be your pants being stretched.  Could be all in your head.  I'm 20lbs over weight but I can't see where that 20 lbs being distributed throughout my body.  Maybe 10 lbs for my belly as I'm 3 months pregnant they say but what about the other 10?

Maybe 2lbs for my azz cheeks. 

Could be you losing fat in your azz cuz I know Hmong women can have a flat azz. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »
I know what you mean...

I weight the same but my pants are loose...

Yesterday I went to buy some swim trunks and I bought a 34, I wasn't a 34 anymore. ..that thing was loose!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »
Just like your blood pressure, it rises n drops throughout the day.  Could be lbs being shed but by the next day, you gain it all back.  I'm thinner after I poop it out. 

Could be your pants being stretched.  Could be all in your head.  I'm 20lbs over weight but I can't see where that 20 lbs being distributed throughout my body.  Maybe 10 lbs for my belly as I'm 3 months pregnant they say but what about the other 10?

Maybe 2lbs for my azz cheeks. 

Could be you losing fat in your azz cuz I know Hmong women can have a flat azz.

Yea we have flat asses. But it can grow. Won't ever be like black girls, but it can grow. Check out Nene Bear.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 07:10:04 AM »
What could it mean if my pants are looser, but I still weigh the same or more?

It means that you lost the fat around your waist line, but gained muscles elsewhere. So basically, the weight of the muscles replaced the weight of the fat.

Like this post: +2

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 01:57:32 PM »
It could mean your body is in heat thus why your pants will often be falling as a sign for guys to chase after you. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 05:27:48 PM »
Everyday is a long a$$ day when you are a Hmong women by the way flat tires need air.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 03:37:34 PM »
It means that you lost the fat around your waist line, but gained muscles elsewhere. So basically, the weight of the muscles replaced the weight of the fat.

I agree with this.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 08:11:39 PM »
If it's the waistline...th e first thing that people who begin a workout that is core muscle based they will see these results.  Sometimes as soon as two weeks into the program.

It's amazing how the human body can adapt to physical stimuli.

If that's not the case...it's cuz you used the make wet machine, make shrink machine, and make bigger machine on the dry cycle.  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements