Advertisement

Author Topic: Nobody wants her until you wanted her  (Read 1060 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
Nobody wants her until you wanted her
« on: March 24, 2018, 12:53:01 AM »
she's just the average jane....but why is it that none of these jackass ever give her the time of day, until they see you start talking to her.....maybe i bring out the best in her, feed her ego a bit too much, and now she's glowing and attracting??? or are these other douchheads just jealous? or hmm maybe, just maybe they always liked her too??? naa, jealous ass mofos can stand to see the champ being the champ doing what the champ does best, being the champ...

this was a long time ago...just reminiscing... .apparently, i think i fed her ego too much and she eventually thought she was too cool for me anymore....oh wells....long time ago...whatever grudges....it doesnt bother me no more...if she regrets, if anything, i just hoped she took as a life learned lesson....haha for me, it was the start of a eye opener...human nature can be disgusting...o r maybe it's just how hmong dudes are...i dunno....jealo us ass mofos man....duck em mofos...lols

anyone got similar stories??

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Jiggles

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Nobody wants her until you wanted her
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:04:17 AM »
It's like kids and toys. The toy can be sitting there all day and no one cares, but once one kid picks it up, all the damn kids want it!

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +296
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 01:45:01 PM »
My dad told me that all his friends wanted my mom.  He let them all tried n failed.  My dad was the last guy to act upon. 

I should ask him if his friends were there at his wedding. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +286
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »
I know what you mean.

This one girl, she's just avg jane.

I got her to put a little make up on and took her out.

Now all the guys that didn't even bother to bat an eye at her, even when she was being friendly to everyone now all them guys are like ga ga goo goo over her.

She aint my girl though.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 11:55:12 PM »
It's like kids and toys. The toy can be sitting there all day and no one cares, but once one kid picks it up, all the damn kids want it!

haha lols! good thinking there...I do see that happen...and then when the kid who pick it up no longer cares for it, nobody else cares for it too...lols human ducking nature....it works in the most backward ways sometimes...lo ls

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »
My dad told me that all his friends wanted my mom.  He let them all tried n failed.  My dad was the last guy to act upon. 

well damn...i would too if I know i have the leverage over the other guys....just the way she looks at you and smile more than usual when she see's you....hell yeah she wants you....but damn, why is it always the guys too chicken to approach her, she would think to herself....wel l damn approach him then girl! damn duck what others think...it's not no 1900's no more...lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 12:37:13 AM »
I know what you mean.

This one girl, she's just avg jane.

I got her to put a little make up on and took her out.

Now all the guys that didn't even bother to bat an eye at her, even when she was being friendly to everyone now all them guys are like ga ga goo goo over her.

She aint my girl though.

yeah same here....me too...i just wanted to be nice and friendly to her cuz she didn't have no prom date...then i fell for her...lmao.... believe me man, that shit happens.....yo u will not believe folks who never talk during high school, but upon learning someone needs a prom date, they end up going to the prom together and end up dating...lols

so I guess you can say, i'm guilty too....I only wanted her after prom cus damn she look completely different during prom night...acted different...ev erything was like damn....like that song, lady in red...haha

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +121
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »

Like father like son...slippery slopes, if not then it's the other, sloppy seconds

average janes are late bloomers, they will start looking pretty once they lose their virginity.  once she has tasted the forbidden nuts, she gonna want some more.  she makes herself to be an easy accessibility, availability and open yearning, that makes men go after her.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
Well you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 11:11:27 PM »
Well you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go.

so true! I don't know how many girls told me that before.....exc ept i'm a guy...the guy who was too nice....lols

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 05:52:14 PM »
so true! I don't know how many girls told me that before.....exc ept i'm a guy...the guy who was too nice....lols

Maybe stop being nice?  :)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 11:04:09 PM »
Maybe stop being nice?  :)

can't...i'm a straight arrow at heart...haha it's good in a way though. you learn  about someone quicker that way. who see it as a weakness and who respect your kindness and won't take it for granted..sadly 9 outta 10 will fail the test. hahaha

Offline w1s3m0n

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +35
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
she's just the average jane....but why is it that none of these jackass ever give her the time of day, until they see you start talking to her.....maybe i bring out the best in her, feed her ego a bit too much, and now she's glowing and attracting??? or are these other douchheads just jealous? or hmm maybe, just maybe they always liked her too??? naa, jealous ass mofos can stand to see the champ being the champ doing what the champ does best, being the champ...

this was a long time ago...just reminiscing... .apparently, i think i fed her ego too much and she eventually thought she was too cool for me anymore....oh wells....long time ago...whatever grudges....it doesnt bother me no more...if she regrets, if anything, i just hoped she took as a life learned lesson....haha for me, it was the start of a eye opener...human nature can be disgusting...o r maybe it's just how hmong dudes are...i dunno....jealo us ass mofos man....duck em mofos...lols

anyone got similar stories??

Nature, economics, and hormones.  If someone is a plain jane, she is a plain jane because she has not marketed herself as anything.  When a guy picks up plain jane, plain jane changes here attitude to be more presented to guy, and by doing so, she changes her appeal.  In addition to the change in behavior, other aspects of appeal has to do with supply and demand, exclusivity, and hormones.  If someone is in high demand their appeals sky rocket.  When something is exclusive, the appeal sky rockets; some people call this the forbidden fruit.  When someone is in a relationship, I recall reading literature that certain hormones are released...she s' ready for having kids, and this alone will attract and increases her appeal.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 10:39:28 PM »
good analysis...I agree...you got to emit some kind of sexual energy to attract...lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 10:53:34 PM »
damnn....I'd myself had to deal with someone's crazy ex before....i ended up in a gunfight with mofo....and then i realize.....it's not worth it......never mess with a girl with a crazy ex again since....haha jk about the gunfight..

Advertisements