Advertisement

Author Topic: It's true though, a girl, as in older girl will definately pay attention to the  (Read 1565 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Little things about the man when they are deciding to talk to them or not

Like how you groom yourself
your accessories
the way you talk
how you approached and talked to them
how you dressed yourself

So anyways that all hit me when I got that girls number

She is a 10

I was walking with a group of people...

I heard a couple girls talking behind us

I looked back.. 2 dimes walking and conversing

I asked them where they are from..

They said from "so and so"

And they said they were going to school there.. I was like cool..

Kept talking to them a little bit as we walked down the alley way...

Honestly I'm not good with conversations. ..I can only hold it for like 2 mins...

Anyways... we're walking and they stopped...

She said oh this is where we are going to...

But!  It wasnt like "this is where we are going too, see ya, I'm going to friendly ghost you and say nice to meet you while walking away you go your way I'll go my way" kinda deal...

She stopped and I kept walking, and stood and was looking at me and pointing to the store and said "oh we are going in here"..

I wasn't sure what to make of it...I thought "does she want me to go in there with her?"

And so I did, she went to look at some little jackets...

and I talked a bit about fashion...

and I don't know what happened, it's foggy..

I finally introduced my name!  after meeting her for like 5 mins already...

She told me her name, I shook her hand..

She told me her friends name but she did the thing what a friend does when they see their friend talking to a person and they leave those two alone(those two being me and her)

I went to over to shake her hand...but she just walked away, I'm not sure if she didn't notice me going over to her or she was just pretending..

But as I walked over to her and extended my hand, my hand was coming out farther out of my jacket and I had just bought a nice watch, nothing expensive but it was a nice watch and it came out of my jacket and showed, I think it's a nice watch..

I'll post a picture of it later but I'm sure the girl noticed the watch, it's very eye catching..

And I'm sure she noticed the sunglasses I had on, becuase when I turned to go shake her friends hand you can read the name brand of it on the side of the frame...

I doubt she's a gold digger, but when girls see things like about a man, it affects their decision if they wanna talk to a guy or not...

They see things like that and they(according to youtube) think that that guy must at least care about himself a bit and a bit mature etc etc stuff like.

So we get to talking and she tells me where all the folks hang out and where the place is popping...

Oh!!!!!!!! Yeah so this is how it went..

So  on the back of my phone I put my phone number on it on a peice of tape becuase I can't remember the number..

So I about to take my best shot and I started to take off the tape of my phone number on the phone and give it to her and she was like "oh no, I'll just give you my number"... I didn't have a pen!  and so she was like "do you have note or something on your phone?"  Man!  I  was scrolling through my apps looking for it... and then we saw "memo" and she was like "oh memo, that will work".. and I open it up and give her my phone..  she types her name, where she lives and hangs out and her number"....  She said she can't come out tonight becuase she is studying for mid terms...

I think that means... that's code for "i got a boyfriend right?"  but she gave me her number so that's code for "I got a boyfriend but...I wouldn't mind doing something with you either"  right?  It confused me a bit!

But anyways... I'd say that's a success story... and that's actually like the first hot girl I've ever had success with trying to get the 411.

Never know unless you try.

She was hot in my opinion and cute.  That's the combo that gets me everytime!

But the revelation I had really is, girls will look a person over real quick like maybe under 2 mins if they wanna do anything with them or not based on personality, how they were approached, how they were talked too, and how they are put together(as in how they dressed and presented themself to the world).

Just my weekend story, I'm sure folks need something to read anyways!

Well, I guess it helps that skinnie too...  working out is starting to pay off.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:37:11 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I give you a helpful advice.  Just like robbing a cradle or taking candy from a baby, how is that possible?  It is because we older people are more confident when we are dealing with the people that are below us.  We uses our power to overcome the circumstances so when you want that date, be confident like how your dad would woo that girl.  I kid you not.  I'm beyond my college chick phases but me hitting on college women is like how I would take candy from a baby.  Adults playing with kids kind of a mentality that will yield you the highest successful rate.  If you approach the situation like a college student talking to another college student, no wonder you have failed.  You guys are of the same caliber so the error rate is higher. 

If you have a gf or a wife, be afraid of them Juan don.  They slick cuz they are the clever one, the product of the devil.  They lure to temp people into adulterous ways.  Too bad it is not illegal to do so. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
And how big your paycheck is.

Little things about the man when they are deciding to talk to them or not

Like how you groom yourself
your accessories
the way you talk
how you approached and talked to them
how you dressed yourself

So anyways that all hit me when I got that girls number

She is a 10

I was walking with a group of people...

I heard a couple girls talking behind us

I looked back.. 2 dimes walking and conversing

I asked them where they are from..

They said from "so and so"

And they said they were going to school there.. I was like cool..

Kept talking to them a little bit as we walked down the alley way...

Honestly I'm not good with conversations. ..I can only hold it for like 2 mins...

Anyways... we're walking and they stopped...

She said oh this is where we are going to...

But!  It wasnt like "this is where we are going too, see ya, I'm going to friendly ghost you and say nice to meet you while walking away you go your way I'll go my way" kinda deal...

She stopped and I kept walking, and stood and was looking at me and pointing to the store and said "oh we are going in here"..

I wasn't sure what to make of it...I thought "does she want me to go in there with her?"

And so I did, she went to look at some little jackets...

and I talked a bit about fashion...

and I don't know what happened, it's foggy..

I finally introduced my name!  after meeting her for like 5 mins already...

She told me her name, I shook her hand..

She told me her friends name but she did the thing what a friend does when they see their friend talking to a person and they leave those two alone(those two being me and her)

I went to over to shake her hand...but she just walked away, I'm not sure if she didn't notice me going over to her or she was just pretending..

But as I walked over to her and extended my hand, my hand was coming out farther out of my jacket and I had just bought a nice watch, nothing expensive but it was a nice watch and it came out of my jacket and showed, I think it's a nice watch..

I'll post a picture of it later but I'm sure the girl noticed the watch, it's very eye catching..

And I'm sure she noticed the sunglasses I had on, becuase when I turned to go shake her friends hand you can read the name brand of it on the side of the frame...

I doubt she's a gold digger, but when girls see things like about a man, it affects their decision if they wanna talk to a guy or not...

They see things like that and they(according to youtube) think that that guy must at least care about himself a bit and a bit mature etc etc stuff like.

So we get to talking and she tells me where all the folks hang out and where the place is popping...

Oh!!!!!!!! Yeah so this is how it went..

So  on the back of my phone I put my phone number on it on a peice of tape becuase I can't remember the number..

So I about to take my best shot and I started to take off the tape of my phone number on the phone and give it to her and she was like "oh no, I'll just give you my number"... I didn't have a pen!  and so she was like "do you have note or something on your phone?"  Man!  I  was scrolling through my apps looking for it... and then we saw "memo" and she was like "oh memo, that will work".. and I open it up and give her my phone..  she types her name, where she lives and hangs out and her number"....  She said she can't come out tonight becuase she is studying for mid terms...

I think that means... that's code for "i got a boyfriend right?"  but she gave me her number so that's code for "I got a boyfriend but...I wouldn't mind doing something with you either"  right?  It confused me a bit!

But anyways... I'd say that's a success story... and that's actually like the first hot girl I've ever had success with trying to get the 411.

Never know unless you try.

She was hot in my opinion and cute.  That's the combo that gets me everytime!

But the revelation I had really is, girls will look a person over real quick like maybe under 2 mins if they wanna do anything with them or not based on personality, how they were approached, how they were talked too, and how they are put together(as in how they dressed and presented themself to the world).

Just my weekend story, I'm sure folks need something to read anyways!

Well, I guess it helps that skinnie too...  working out is starting to pay off.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Naw... 

Just depend on the girl...

I met these two other girls this weekend, they didn't really care about money and stuff, you can tell they weren't materialistic. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements