Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm ashamed to be China looking man.....  (Read 2091 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I'm ashamed to be China looking man.....
« on: March 27, 2018, 07:51:13 AM »
Just watch

You lived in America and behave like this? 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1610800972563081?view=permalink&id=1806998366276673

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

winerice

Re: I'm ashamed to be China looking man.....
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 08:00:17 AM »
This is America and everyone does it. I've seen other races does it too, not just us Asian.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 08:28:16 AM »
Fair play is if you are already there.  Foul play is you slip yourself in when a car is moving in for the park. 

Man, I hate it when I'm signaling to park and when the azzhole gets into their car, just sits there like they are not leaving and when a spot next to them opens up, I parked and then they backed out and leave.  Makes me wanna you know?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 09:00:57 AM »
when it comes to push and shove, she's not wonder woman, so use your car to push her over and under.  i'm not ashamed to be a china looking man, who would be more of a gentleman and let her have the parking space. when she comes out, she'll find her car with four flat tires.  she wanted that parking space, she can keep her car there until it gets towed.  :P >:D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »
The first time I ever encounter this in my life was at the Mall of America in Bloomington MN back sometime around 2004 or 2005.  My wife and I went to the mall and found a car just about the back out from a spot, so we stop and signal claiming that spot as ours once the person leaves.  Then all of a sudden a car came and stop on the opposite side facing us with no signal on and then a middle eastern guy got out from the passenger side and make his way to the spot we were claiming as ours.  So as the parked car pulled away from the spot the middle eastern guy walk and stand right on the spot claiming he got the spot.  My wife was furious and start cussing and complaining loudly to me and I said, its not worth getting shot over a parking spot and I drove off. 

Since that incident, I've encounter two more of the same incident in my time around the Twin Cities of the same color middle eastern people.  I think this kind of things started with people of Middle East origin, because in their country, its normal to do this, they brought the practice over to the US and all the idiots of all colors catches on uses and abuse it.   

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 09:50:42 AM »
 :)

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 09:55:19 AM »
I have times where I was walking to my car and usually a guy would rolled up and asked me if I was leaving.  I got into my car and was about to back up when an azzhole trying to steal his spot.  I got out of the car and said nope, homie already reserved it.  Glad they got the picture or else I would just roll back in and play the waiting game. 

What I do now is how I learned from this other guy.  Same thing I was walking to my car.  Guy told me to get I to his car.  In this way, no one is going to hunt need down by watching me walking to my car. 

These days, I'll just park far and walk.  You never know how dangerous these road rage can be.  Might be your last. 

LION HEART

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
IIRC this happened in Australia.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 01:54:30 PM »
IIRC this happened in Australia.

Australia eh?

No wonder.  My cousin visited that country and says that the azn people there are being discriminated like how the kaydoos are being treated here. 

When you are robbed of your privileges, you express it in other ways. 

In this case, fawk white people. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
All stubborn people - no one is willing to yield.  Hope the ending is good and no one got hurt.   

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 03:04:50 AM »
man....honestly, something like that doesn't bother me as much as them cars slowly creeping following you to where you park.....it's like dude...you're kind of creeping me out here...plus I go to my car, and I might want to chill for a little bit before i go..like finished up my sandwich and let my car idle to running temperature before i backout....if you asked me, i'll say come back in 5 minutes...but if you say nothing, and just follow and then stop....come on man...lucky I'm a nice guy...but now I'll have to finish my sandwich while driving....hah aha

It is called being a douchebag but in hmong language, I'll use theking lingo, primitive, savages but to combat this, I'll do a gas station technique.  I'll just park behind you so now you are stuck and you can take your sweet time while I drop my chair and take a nap.  Wake me up when you done eating and ready to go.   

Not hard to play the douchebag role now does it?

Advertisements