Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways...story time... another adventure with thePoster..met a couple of gir  (Read 956 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Yesterday..

So anyways..explo ring malta...

Decided to check out the Blue Lagoon.

I met an Italian girl, Asian girl from Holland,  Korean girl, and two Canadian girls.

We were all on the ferry going across.

Anyways, I start trying to find my way to the blue lagoon, following this big group...they were going through wrong way.

I start going back, becuase I feel it's on the other side of the island.  I bump into those first 3 girls and...  we start talking and we all start gps-ing the way..

We talked a bit and those girls said theyou were there to practice English.   They are cool girls. 

Then I hear some English speaking girls behind us and they were trying to findicate the lagoon as well, we get to talking and they are from Canada.   Cool girls.  One was really cute in my books.

We haven't reached the lagoon yet but those two Canadians wanted a picture so I took one for them, but the funnie thing was...they Wass like "wait, in our bathing suits" those girls took off thier tops, it was funnie.

And so all of us walked and walked and finally made it to the lagoon.

We got there and all jumped in the water, it's cold.  The Korean girl was basically like how a Korean girl is going to look in a bathing suit.

Anyways...I was scared to go in the water becuase I can't swim.  But those Canadian girls made me do it!  And now I can at least say I was in the lagoon. 

So anyways, I bounced, I said nice to meet them to those Canadian girls, said I was going back to climb the cliff we saw earlier.

Low and behold as I was about to come back from the cliff, them two girls followed me.  They were funnie, they were sitting on the side of the cliff and taking pictures...I was scared for them!  But oh Wells.

Anyways we decided to get back to the ferry.  Then I had a big decision to make.  And they convinced me to go with them to another island and so we did and looked at this old rock architecture.   

That one cute girl was funnie, her eye was hurting all day.  We got on the ferry.  And made our way back.  Went to the bus stop and they asked if I wasn't doing anything I could hang out with them.  And I said sure!  I think they just wanted some company.  They were travelling Europe and just looking to meet people.   

So later we all met up and had dinner.  Then we linked up with a guy that worked there on the island and we went to a couple of bars ...  it was chill.  Then we went to the real party district in that area.  It was cool atmosphere. 

I'm not sure if those two girls wanted to bang that night or what.

I was so confused, the cute one has a bf but she was talking dirty to me. 

Her friend wanted to dance...

Seemed like the guy we met up liked her so I just left it at that.

Her friend was like..  I tried hard to like her, I just couldn't feel anything for her so I just left it at that.  Like I was thinking and wondering if I could at least make out with her.  Nope!

So anyways, the night winded down (4am) we start making our way back.  Made sure they got back to thier place and and me and the guy cabbed it home.   Cool girls and and a cool guy.  He gave me his number and said if I come back, call him up, he's still there till June.   Those two girls were like if I make it to Toronto,  hit them up.  I don't think those girls are actually into banging random guys.  They are just very very friendly and just likes to meet guys and hang out with them.

So odd, last 3 trips I've had, I've met girls and got contact info and asked to hang out with them later on. 

I really need to work on my body becuase I was slightly embarrassed when I went for a swim.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements