Advertisement

Author Topic: I stop doing shaman and other religious stuff a long time ago  (Read 1276 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
This is just my personal view and my view only.

I remember getting really sick one day. Couldn't get out of bed, almost was a goner. My parent decided to call in the shaman and heal me spiritual. I was sitting on the shaman table as he goes around me, spliting water at my face. He say there was a evil spirit in my body and that he scared the demon away.  he say I was heal, even though I feel sick still.

That night, my fever went up even higher. I finally drove myself to the ER, where they put me on IV and give me antibodies. I stay at the hospital for 24 hours while they monitor me. Slowly, i got better thanks to the medicine.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Re: I stop doing shaman and other religious stuff a long time ago
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11:36:49 AM »
You need to call Salad Vang from Fresno for your healing needs O0 ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 12:44:29 AM »
well, one time I pulled a shoulder or dislocated it or something...th e pain was almost unbearable...s o I drove to the ER myself....with no health insurance I was already depressed that I will be throwing out at least 5-10k away...But for some reason, when i got to the hospital parking lot. the pain magically subsided....I supposed when I made that hard  u-turn into the hospital...it move my shoulder back into place...lols I drove back home, rest for a week, went back to work and enrolled in health insurance right away...well actually I had to get medi-aid or something...th e government version...haha

My husband shoulder dislocated and just had surgery 2 weeks ago.  He's on FMLA and home for 3 months. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
My husband shoulder dislocated and just had surgery 2 weeks ago.  He's on FMLA and home for 3 months.

yeah
don't pray and shaman your shoulder back to location
gotta go to the doctor and get it fix

than if you want
shaman and prayer to yer shao and jesus later....
when you feel better

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements