Advertisement

Author Topic: we all done stupid and bad things to others before...  (Read 1858 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
we all done stupid and bad things to others before...
« on: April 04, 2018, 07:29:19 PM »
but come on man...we were kids then...we knew no better...how can you hold grudges on someone that happen when you guys were kids...lols

so my cousin still hold it against me the time I traded him a comic book that had all these scratches on the cover...but i was snarky and I used a permenant marker to trace over these little scratches....l ols damn cousin, i still have your comic book that you traded. I like you to have it back....haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +260
    • View Profile
Re: we all done stupid and bad things to others before...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »
I don't think that counts as bad or stupid.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +355
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 08:32:08 PM »
The latest craze for stupid kids of today is snorting condom up their nose, gag and pull it out their mouth. 

Eating tide pods

I did not make this up.  YouTube it if you don't believe me.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +260
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 09:44:20 PM »
The latest craze for stupid kids of today is snorting condom up their nose, gag and pull it out their mouth. 

Eating tide pods

I did not make this up.  YouTube it if you don't believe me.

An article I saw claims the condom thing has been going on for years just not as big.

Anyway. Darwin Award is becoming popular.

we had the lip challenge. cinnamon challenge. fire challenge.  salt and ice challenge. 

My favorite was the videos of dumbasses running through the halls and getting backpacks thrown at them.  Sometimes I wish kids back in my days were that dumb cause duck, we had to carry heavyass ducken textbooks.. would love to chuck one of those shit at the Darwin Recipients.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 11:28:41 PM »
don't know guys...i felt bad for a long time...cus it was like a chain reaction....i don't remember who, but someone ripped me off first...so out of frustration I ripped my cousin off...I knew it was wrong....but one of those things....also I use to steal bubble gum. I would had the gum in my hand, pretend like I was reaching for my wallet, then drop it into my back pocket then pay for my soda...maaannn come to think about it....I was a pretty slick mofo...lols

but definitely.... to me it wasn't even about the gum...it was just about...watch, i can get away with this...kind of thing...lols maybe back then survellience cameras sucks....don't think i can get away with it today...haha

Advertisements