Advertisement

Author Topic: Ha! My 60 was better.  (Read 2656 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Ha! My 60 was better.
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:25:00 PM »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Ha! My 60 was better.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »
Drive through a park ... man my car was to low for that drive...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9j_yWsSGE&index=5&list=UUY-yg2hX1DDatnbpBZRXtdA

Road wasn't as winding as I hoped.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
Not sure what we was doing..

Just bored I guess..

Back when the paint wasn't faded... before the wildwood brakes... before the red acura emblems.. before the recaro's... before the red valve cover... it actually look better way back then..

Dang I miss that car... it's just now sitting in a shed somewhere... I needa go take care of it and make it nice again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0CAxCRh6Q&list=UUY-yg2hX1DDatnbpBZRXtdA&index=6

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »

Advertisements