Advertisement

Author Topic: Hey! And I'm able to upload a video of part of my malta trip  (Read 1315 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Hey! And I'm able to upload a video of part of my malta trip
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:54:12 PM »
The water.. is so ... when you get to the caves..  it's nice and like an awesome turquoise blue..

I don't know how it shines like that

https://youtu.be/Ridh9dKcAkc

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! And I'm able to upload a video of part of my malta trip
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 04:03:48 PM »
and then I went into the water.. even though I waS scared

https://youtu.be/wKLl-JgzsGw

Later on, I would hang out with that blonde!!!! 

I'm probably never going to score a supermodel but she was a nice gal.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »
Hung out with these girls at the beach...

We were all lost tryijng to find the blue lagoon..

We googled mapped our way over there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZK3CUtMgn0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 03:44:20 PM »
Pictures!

Anyways... just sharing I guess..

My shoes was beat and broken after the trip trying to find the blue lagoon.  I just left it in the room and left it there when I checked out.

Up from where they served breakfast where the 2nd night I stayed.

Same

Was trying to get that shot in the middle, but it's with a camera phone so it doesn't look that majestic.  It look majestic in real life.  The japanese girl there, I have a funnie story.  Anyways so we're all trying to get on the boat, the boat captain was like "Don't worry, the boat is not going anywhere untill everyone get's one".  He said that becuase everyone was like trying to be first on the boat.  I just said out loud I'll be last.  And so the two canadian chicks when first, and then the two japanese chick's went second, and the boat captain was like "where you two from?"  The said "japan".  Then the boat captain said "Japan!  Good quality!"  and gave them a thumbs up, I just thought it was funnie becuase... they aren't like products man!  They are human beings!  And then he said to me "You are with them?!"  I just shrugged my shoulder, and he said "You are lucky to be with 4 girls!"  I then said "Umm.. I just wanted to be last person to get on the boat thats all.

This was when I left the two canadian chicks and said I was going to come to this cliff to check it out, and then they showed up like 10 mins later they followed me.

Cliff where the canadian chicks were sitting hanging their legs on.  I just looked at them and said to them if they fell in, I'm not jumping in.

The Korean girl who well, looked like and dress like a korean girl from korea. She was cute and a hottie.  Her name was... he-on?  Thats what she said, I was thinking "Is she from girls generation?!"

Blue Lagoon, took us getting lost first before we found it.  The water was cold.

Canadian Chick

NX2000!

Looks like they are toooo big!

Oh wells.. I don't know how to resize them....  I'm sleepy and tired, just done with my laundry!  Sleep time!  Gotta gym it up tommorow!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 03:47:42 PM by thePoster »

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 07:53:21 AM »
Nice water. Did you take nkujsee's cousin with you?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 01:35:11 AM »
She's stingy with her cousins!

Reguardless, even if I solo dolo, I still have a good time.

Advertisements