Advertisement

Author Topic: Listening to Bill Wiese gave me a revelation  (Read 2948 times)

TheAfterLife

Listening to Bill Wiese gave me a revelation
« on: April 08, 2018, 06:52:05 PM »
Since Hell/Sheol is underneath our Earth and it's located at the center of the Earth, I believe I know why Lucifer build his empire under the Earth. He is using us as a human shield since God cannot destroy him right now. Lucifer has infiltrated Earth by building his empire below us while God is pointing his gun from above. If we go to Revelation, God did declared that he will destroy the Earth after saving humanity from Lucifer's hands.

I guess humans are a punching bag to Lucifer AND a human shield for Lucifer. The gun from above is pointing down from Heaven alone and we are caught in this heat of battle by accident. SUCKS!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Listening to Bill Wiese gave me a revelation
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 03:23:11 AM »
So you saying that god almighty have weakness that he can not get to the devil because we are in the way?

Your God is weak or better yet, cool story bro.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 03:02:17 AM »
I have no idea what the op just said

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 08:49:45 PM »
Bro, he has a big gun from above. He rather do rescue mission first before nuking the place.

So instead of rescuing us now, by using a sniper rifle and do a headshot to Lucifer, god is letting Lucifer use us as a punching bag for his entertainment. Then to add more insult, when god finally decide to stop Lucifer,  he is going to nuke our homes. If the mission is to rescue humanity why have unnecessary human casualties?

If you have the power to stop bad things from happening  but you decide not do anything about it,  when the bad things do happen,  it's your fault.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »
He has rescue people. When God chooses to be a hero, look at what He did to Sodom and Gomorrah along with the Canaanites. Watch this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgD2zw1Y5Q

He saved humanity by having Jesus died for us; He saved all of the tribes of Israel even after being rejected; He is giving us a choice if we want to go to heaven. Some men find saving to be offensive is because they don't asked to be save.

You still haven't answered my question,  if the mission is to rescue humanity, why have unnecessary human casualties?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 02:19:26 PM »

He saved humanity by having Jesus died for us;

Then why is Lucifer still using humans as a punching bag?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 08:54:56 AM »
Look what has happen to Batman did to the Joker. He killed them to save many. I mean, be more realistic and more human. If you have 10 minutes to stop the Joker for activating a nuclear bomb and all you have is a gun, would you shoot him?

That's exactly my point.  If the Joker had set a lot of bombs around Gotham and each bomb is set to blow up 10 seconds  after another and the Joker tells Batman that the only way to to deactivate them is to stop him. Of course, Even though Batman is good, he's only human. He took a couple mintutes to tske down the Joker.  Some of the bombs blew up killing a small amount of people around the city. You might ask, " at least not everyone died, Isn't it better than everyone in the city?"

My answer to that would be, "yes, of course it is." But my question is this,

The whole time Superman was right beside Batman,  why didn't he stopped the Joker?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 11:15:50 AM »
So you want Him to destroy us too? Is that what you're saying?

Not what I want but the book showed that he did destroyed once before. 

No problem to fix a problem from an Almighty God don't you think?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements