Advertisement

Author Topic: 2nd Amendment  (Read 10548 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
2nd Amendment
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:56:05 PM »
Why would someone be so concern about the 2nd amendment being change to make it safer? Unless the person is a undocumented criminal or documented criminal, involved in criminal activities, abusive, mentally challenge/mentally unstable and a NRA lobbyist  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Amendment
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »
Money...

Comes greed

Lots of jobs on the line

If I 3d print my own gun, would you hold it against me?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 08:46:09 AM »
Why would someone be so concern about the 2nd amendment being change to make it safer? ....
it practically makes every law abiding gun owners/citizens a criminal (literally, over night).  when you amend or take away the 2nd amendment, people's right to freedom of speech will also be infringed upon.  when you mess with one, you have to change/amend every other laws to coincide. 

there are way too many gun laws already in placed and still doesn't help to deter or stop mass shootings and/or violent crimes...sh!t is going to happen and when it does, i would want a force multiplier as a defensive tool.  take the UK/London for example, if we're going to follow suit...they've banned guns, they have way more serious crimes than NY (up to date, death toll surpassing nyc's), now they're going to ban knives...befor e you know it, they'll be banning just about anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEUlJZg5CY

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 08:52:41 AM »
it practically makes every law abiding gun owners/citizens a criminal (literally, over night).  when you amend or take away the 2nd amendment, people's right to freedom of speech will also be infringed upon.  when you mess with one, you have to change/amend every other laws to coincide. 

there are way too many gun laws already in placed and still doesn't help to deter or stop mass shootings and/or violent crimes...sh!t is going to happen and when it does, i would want a force multiplier as a defensive tool.  take the UK/London for example, if we're going to follow suit...they've banned guns, they have way more serious crimes than NY (up to date, death toll surpassing nyc's), now they're going to ban knives...befor e you know it, they'll be banning just about anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEUlJZg5CY

First of all
What is the 2nd amendment???

Read the whole description
Not just bits
Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

“well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”

All these hardcore pro trump guy
Don’t know what they are talking
What militia do you belong to???
That’s what I thought
I rest my case

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 08:56:07 AM »
Do you know at the NRA shows and convention
Really pro gun group
they don’t even let you carry inside

Google if you don’t believe me

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 09:07:49 AM »

read/google the whole 2nd amendment
a lot of folks don't even read the whole thing
just the bit, the media tell them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

take you back to ESL class
this is a whole sentence with lots of comma.
pretty much it say militia cuz at that time, they were trying to fight the british and etc...
they have all these militia group aka the MINUTEMAN
and those people were pretty regulated.
this is a amendment specific for those people fighting the british

soo i ask you

what milita group do you belong to?
the chowfa???

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:13:43 AM by Reporter »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 09:30:38 AM »
I support the 2nd amendment but there's got to be screening regulation put in place to protect the people and also types of fire arms.  We don't have that today...people only focusing on the "right" but they forgot the consequences that attached to that right.   $$ is a huge factor and sometime people are using the 2nd amendment for that as well. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:31:38 AM »
First of all
What is the 2nd amendment???

Read the whole description
Not just bits

“well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”

All these hardcore pro trump guy
Don’t know what they are talking
What militia do you belong to???
That’s what I thought
I rest my case
i've seen your guns...if they ban any ak variant today, you're "fully semi  :idiot2:" automatically a criminal for possessing it.  how do you like to go to prison for 5 years, pay a fine and labeled a criminal?

understanding the phrase...in order to be a well regulated militia, one must have a gun (you don't take a knife to a gun fight)...the necessity of security of being a free state, one must have a gun (for security purposes, you can't properly defend yourself when you're being attacked with a gun)...it's the people's right to keep and bear arms, how else are we the people are going to be a well regulated militia and how else are we going to defend ourselves without arms?  people with poor understanding of the 2nd amendment always fail to see the most important line..."shall not be infringed"

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 09:38:09 AM »
i've seen your guns...if they ban any ak variant today, you're "fully semi  :idiot2:" automatically a criminal for possessing it.  how do you like to go to prison for 5 years, pay a fine and labeled a criminal?

understanding the phrase...in order to be a well regulated militia, one must have a gun (you don't take a knife to a gun fight)...the necessity of security of being a free state, one must have a gun (for security purposes, you can't properly defend yourself when you're being attacked with a gun)...it's the people's right to keep and bear arms, how else are we the people are going to be a well regulated militia and how else are we going to defend ourselves without arms?  people with poor understanding of the 2nd amendment always fail to see the most important line..."shall not be infringed"

take you back to ESL class
we need to read the whole 2nd amendment
not just bit, we want

you will notice that, the 2nd amendment is a
run on sentences.

in this case, the second sentence which say the right of the people
was referring the first sentence, talking directly to those regulated milita (aka military, mintues)

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/runons.htm

A RUN-ON SENTENCE (sometimes called a "fused sentence") has at least two parts, either one of which can stand by itself (in other words, two independent clauses), but the two parts have been smooshed together instead of being properly connected. Review, also, the section which describes Things That Can Happen Between Two Independent Clauses.

so my question is
what milita do you belong to?

chao fa?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

soo i ask you

what milita group do you belong to?
the chowfa???
the militia group is the people, you, me and every citizen!  let's say if the people in government (trump and every politicians) should decide they want to stay in power...how do you suppose we over throw them, with rocks and stones?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »
the militia group is the people, you, me and every citizen!  let's say if the people in government (trump and every politicians) should decide they want to stay in power...how do you suppose we over throw them, with rocks and stones?

again, read the whole 2nd amendment,
not just bits

it clearly say "regulated militia"
second part of the 2nd amendment was refering to the first part of those regulated militia
c'mon it' easy english

it's a run-on-sentences

like i say, at that time, they were fighting the british and they have all these militia group that george washington
control and run and regulated

those mintues men
and that horse dude who goes around yelling "the british are coming, the british are coming"

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 10:02:45 AM »
It's good you are thinking.

Just because you hate it doesn't mean people can't have that right.

please read the whole 2nd amendement
if you going go all patriot on me
at least read the whole 2nd amendment
i hate when people say "right to be bear"

no it say

are you the people part of that regulated militia?
were you in the US military?
what militia do you belong to? the mintueman?

real close shot, of the bill of rights

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 10:06:31 AM »
again, read the whole 2nd amendment,
not just bits

it clearly say "regulated militia"
second part of the 2nd amendment was refering to the first part of those regulated militia
c'mon it' easy english

it's a run-on-sentences

like i say, at that time, they were fighting the british and they have all these militia group that george washington
control and run and regulated

those mintues men
and that horse dude who goes around yelling "the british are coming, the british are coming"

it seems like you're the one who needs to go back to school and learn how to read.  it's a very simple sentence.  if you answer my questions, you might understand the context of the 2nd amendment.

how do you like to go to prison for 5 years, pay a fine and labeled a criminal?  this referring to amending the 2nd amendment

how else are we the people are going to be a well regulated militia and how else are we going to defend ourselves without arms?

how do you suppose we over throw them, with rocks and stones?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 10:09:31 AM »
It's good you are thinking.

Just because you hate it doesn't mean people can't have that right.

Just trying to info people
What the real 2nd amendment is

It’s actually two sentences, in one sentence.
The last one describing the first one.

My question is
What regulated militia groups do you belong to?
National guard?
3%?

Do you guys run drill every weekend?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 10:14:27 AM »
it seems like you're the one who needs to go back to school and learn how to read.  it's a very simple sentence.  if you answer my questions, you might understand the context of the 2nd amendment.

how do you like to go to prison for 5 years, pay a fine and labeled a criminal?  this referring to amending the 2nd amendment

how else are we the people are going to be a well regulated militia and how else are we going to defend ourselves without arms?

how do you suppose we over throw them, with rocks and stones?

Dude
If you going go all patriots on me
At least read the whole 2nd sentence
It’s actually two sentence in one
The last talking to the first

What regulated militias group do you belong to?
Do you guys run weekend drill?
I like to come watch.

Who is your commander?
Lol

Advertisements