Advertisement

Author Topic: soda pop aka sugary drinks... during my cruise i drank zero soda pop...  (Read 1110 times)

flint-rod

i had a few beers along with all you can eat buffet... total weight gained... 3 pounds... in which i loss it all... last week i was incredibly stressed... i had 3 cans of soda pop consecutively and gained 8 pounds... in which i loss it all... man! the side-effects of soda pop are detrimental...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Oh yeah.  How was your trip? 

flint-rod

Oh yeah.  How was your trip?

trip was aite... once in a lifetime because i only want to do it once in my lifetime... lol!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I too want to do a cruise.

But yeah, I hardly drink sodas anymore.  It's 98 percent water for me.  I only drink soda when I go to taco bell.  Even then, I don't drink all the cup.

Drinking soda and beer is a really good way to gain weight.  Also a very good way to get a bloated stomache.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

Soda is bad. Drink water. Or good quality protein shakes.

Advertisements