Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways, I was playing fake basketball... and I heard this giggle behind me  (Read 950 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
fake basketball with keys... I was dribbling and then I went up for a shot and threw the keys up in the air to the imaginary basket while I was walking down the hallway...

And I heard a girl giggle behind me...

I looked back and it was this one girl..

Who I though just had it out for me and didn't like me.. she's always so.. not so nice to me...

And I always just rationalize to myself she's probably just want me...

You know how it is when sometimes a person likes you but then they are mean to you because they just like you so much...

So I just thought about it like that.... well I thought about it like that for fun because I like to entertain myself.

I remember one time I went to space and she asked me something and I said "before my time"...

and she said "What did you say?"  but it was just the way she said it.. like she hated me or mad at me...

another time I walked into her space and she was like "next time you come in, check with us first"...and agian, it was just the way she said it, but she never said it to any other one..

So that's why I was like thinking to myself "maybe she just like me alot and so thats why she hate me"...

So now that the backstory is out of the way...

So I was playing imaginary basketball... and I heard a giggle behind me...

So I turned around and it was her!!!!!

I made a comment about how I love basketball but all I got are these keys...

And she made a comment like well she won't tell anybody...

and we shared a smile...

I knew it!  Every girl in the world wants me!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements