Advertisement

Author Topic: guns can shoot by itself without human interactions  (Read 1642 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
guns can shoot by itself without human interactions
« on: April 17, 2018, 12:51:58 AM »
...guns can shoot by itself without human interactions to go along with the YouTube videos he used in the past.. ;D:

Florida man in motorcycle crash shot in the leg by his own gun

The Florida Highway Patrol in Orlando had to report to the scene of an accident in West Melbourne when a motorcyclist crashed his bike and was shot.

Thursday's episode needs a bit of explaining. The man, identified by troopers as Brian Alexander, 32, was riding his 1984 Honda motorcycle in Brevard County in east Central Florida when he crashed after losing control and hitting a curb.

Alexander, and his passenger, Alexis Travis, were ejected from the bike as it overturned.

As Alexander hit the ground, a loaded gun in a holster at his side fired and shot him in his leg, FHP told WKMG Click Orlando.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article208913674.html#storylink=cpy

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 05:58:48 AM by ProudLao »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: guns can shoot by itself without human interactions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
When it's your time, there's no escape.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:18:52 AM »
alot of guns are hold together by a bunch of safety pin and spring
these things fail/break  sometimes, cuz that what stuff do, they break over timne

check out the remington 700
i have to sent mine in
after it was shooting by itself

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/popular-remington-700-rifle-linked-to-potentially-deadly-defects/

A federal judge in Missouri heard arguments this past week in a case involving one of the most popular bolt-action rifles in American history: the Remington 700 series. Here’s the problem: thousands of owners have complained these rifles have fired without anyone squeezing the trigger. 

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:49:43 AM by ProudLao »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 11:39:48 AM »
check out some gun fail youtube videos...guns have gone off on their own, often times when it's loaded, dropped (at certain angles that would trigger the firing pin - in the case of the new sig sauer army pistols) and as hmgrock pointed out, poor safety mechanism.  so, it's true, a gun can go off on it's own without human interaction.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 09:54:28 PM »
check out the remington 700
i have to sent mine in
after it was shooting by itself

check out some gun fail youtube videos...guns have gone off on their own, often times when it's loaded, dropped (at certain angles that would trigger the firing pin - in the case of the new sig sauer army pistols) and as hmgrock pointed out, poor safety mechanism.  so, it's true, a gun can go off on it's own without human interaction.

Not surprise dunce of the same feather claim the same even though facts clearly state that a gun still needs a *human* to load up a bullet in its chamber before it can shoot to kill ...unlike the dunce claim of "guns kill, not people"...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 08:39:34 AM »
Not surprise dunce of the same feather claim the same even though facts clearly state that a gun still needs a *human* to load up a bullet in its chamber before it can shoot to kill ...unlike the dunce claim of "guns kill, not people"...
did you know that almost every modern gun now, automatically chambers itself, after the first one?  d..d..d..Dunce!  :idiot2: :2funny:

we have a term for theDunce..."npua phom", he's too smart and knows to never point a gun at his head, whether loaded or not...so he rather take trump's phom in the face.  :D :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 10:26:24 AM »

shouldn't be able to fire at all
glad you come to your sense
and admit that I was right all along
and you make a fool out of yourself soo many times
just admit, you are wrong and move on

it's cool, man
plently of love to go around here

remington 700, plently of video out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbTIkDQ93Tc

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements