Advertisement

Author Topic: what are your worries and concerns...?  (Read 2085 times)

flint-rod

what are your worries and concerns...?
« on: April 24, 2018, 12:22:20 PM »
my weight... as it stands... i'm up back up to 157 pounds from 152 pounds... over the weekend i drank 8 coronas and did one shot of cognac all within a 2 hour time span...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: what are your worries and concerns...?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 12:33:15 PM »
but i'm still very proud of my progress from 178.5 pounds...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 12:48:00 PM »
2 cognac would've been good O0....1 shot per 4 beers O0

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »
man... i haven't drank that much in a while... i can't do shots anymore... the smell makes me wanna vomit... lol! i do however like beer... just not that much...  ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »
flint is concern bout his weight while some are worried about where they are sleeping tonight and what to eat...so, i'm with the rest of the world...my biggest fear is being a bum, so I do everything to prevent from being one...last but not least, i worried that flint might be offended to what i said. ha!  not!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:22:15 AM by ZDN »

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

flint-rod

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 02:43:48 PM »
flint is concern bout his weight while some are worried about where they are sleeping tonight what to eat...so, i'm with the rest of the world...my biggest fear is being a bum, so I do everything to prevent from being one...last but not least, i worried that flint might be offended to what i said. ha!  not!

lol... nah bro... i have bigger concerns too... for instance, where am i going to work come next yr... the school that i'm currently at decided to cut more than a third of its workforce... i've only been here for a yr but there are others (colleagues) who have been here for more than 30 plus yrs... with my math cred i'm not too concern about finding a job... education i tell you... it's a sh.it. hole right now... maybe i'll go back to corporate america... who knows... lol!

flint-rod

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »
my haulwm assignments...*sighs...kuv ntxub ua homework !  >:(

tsov tom haulwm had nominated kuv to take these courses that will enable kuv to obtain a certificate to show off for future careers kuv have 3 more months to complete over 30 tasks and quizzes and paper to write but I haven't even started ...rethinking about my career path, txoj haulwm no is not what I went to school for but got lucky and just happened to work my way into it xwb and plus got to know good folks who's push me into it...(which is good) but bad because it's not my area of passion.... :-\ :-\

you're not alone... there are some days i wake up and say... "what did i get myself into..." hang in there... you have a state pension that should payoff in the next 20 yrs... there's nothing wrong with demoting yourself to a less stressful job either... there have been many times that i've thought about becoming a custodian aka facilities manager because i love to clean... thus i would not have to deal with all this political b.s...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 04:37:31 PM »

tsov tom haulwm had nominated kuv to take these courses that will enable kuv to obtain a certificate to show off for future careers kuv have 3 more months to complete over 30 tasks and quizzes and paper to write but I haven't even started ...rethinking about my career path, txoj haulwm no is not what I went to school for but got lucky and just happened to work my way into it xwb and plus got to know good folks who's push me into it...(which is good) but bad because it's not my area of passion.... :-\ :-\
if i was as awesome as nkaujsee...i would have nothing to worry about except Zdn stalking her.  Ha!

lol... nah bro... i have bigger concerns too... for instance, where am i going to work come next yr... the school that i'm currently at decided to cut more than a third of its workforce... i've only been here for a yr but there are others (colleagues) who have been here for more than 30 plus yrs... with my math cred i'm not too concern about finding a job... education i tell you... it's a sh.it. hole right now... maybe i'll go back to corporate america... who knows... lol!
do the math, i think you're less likely to get laid off due to 'equal opportunity' and the lack of math teachers around...then again if you're teaching elementary, i'd say get your farmer's license and upgrade your pepper farm to weed!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 05:53:14 PM by nkaujsee »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 09:57:03 PM »

I know what you mean...

I'm not living my dream either!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 06:00:11 AM »
but i'm still very proud of my progress from 178.5 pounds...

That's not easy keeping it off.  O0

my weight... as it stands... i'm up back up to 157 pounds from 152 pounds... over the weekend i drank 8 coronas and did one shot of cognac all within a 2 hour time span...

Summer time activities will take more off.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 06:25:41 AM »
right now at the moment.  I am worry that I may not get the forester up and running again. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 07:26:12 AM »
LOL...I'm worried and concern about nkaujsee, she's going to disappear, now that i'm stalking her!  :P :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements