Advertisement

Author Topic: Allright allright... you tell me what this means... anyways so I was eating blue  (Read 1805 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
berries..

I had it in a little container...

This girl was eating some of it too...

She didn't ask... I didn't mind...

but anyways so someone was talking and I was leaning on a desk and was just holding my container in front of me resting basically on my crotch. 

And she's reaches over slowly with her hand and grabs a blueberry... I think some people saw it and thought it was a bit peculiar..

Even I was a little surprised by it.  All of a sudden I saw a hand slowly come from the side going towards my nether regions..obvio usly she was going for my blueberries... but.. I know some guys was like opened their eyes a little wider when they saw it..

Now.. she had to know what she was doing right?

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Women tend to express themselves more freely and openly around gay men because they are not perceive as a "threat" so meh...

For example if a woman has a gay man as her roommate, she has less concerns walking around naked in front of him than a say a straight guy...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
It's OK to be envious.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
It's OK to be proud of who you are...I have family members and friends that are gay and they proud of who they are and I respect that.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Theking is saying that you are homo to her.

If I were you, be more homo to her and bait her.  Try with a hot dog sitting straight up on your crotch and let us know if she blows it or sits on it. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Was she your girl?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

berries..

I had it in a little container...

This girl was eating some of it too...

She didn't ask... I didn't mind...

but anyways so someone was talking and I was leaning on a desk and was just holding my container in front of me resting basically on my crotch. 

And she's reaches over slowly with her hand and grabs a blueberry... I think some people saw it and thought it was a bit peculiar..

Even I was a little surprised by it.  All of a sudden I saw a hand slowly come from the side going towards my nether regions..obvio usly she was going for my blueberries... but.. I know some guys was like opened their eyes a little wider when they saw it..

Now.. she had to know what she was doing right?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements