Advertisement

Author Topic: Is Jesus God?  (Read 7254 times)

Yengimer

Re: Is Jesus God?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 06:19:23 PM »
It is who he say he is or that he's verse in the old testament since he too had to learn it for he is still a Jew.  Once learned, one can receive what the god of the old testament saids. 

But if that is the case, why did Jesus not get prosecuted by the old testament god? 

Somewhere in the new testament that shows what's being translated must be accurate.  So those who translate must be smart and educated because not all can read and write plus they must have money cuz a paper and pen at the time isn't cheap either.  What is being translated is accurate but later on, words lose it's meaning through many other prints of translation.  Does it makes a difference? Absolutely.  Like some says heaven when other says paradise.  Contradictory?  Looks like it but the culprit is the wording through translation that is being falsely representing.

Revelation is written only in Greek. You can't find it at another language.

Isaiah 44:6  οὕτως λέγει ὁ θεὸς ὁ βασιλεὺς τοῦ Ισραηλ ὁ ῥυσάμενος αὐτὸν θεὸς σαβαωθ ἐγὼ πρῶτος καὶ ἐγὼ μετὰ ταῦτα πλὴν ἐμοῦ οὐκ ἔστιν θεός
Revelation 1:17  Καὶ ὅτε εἶδον αὐτόν ἔπεσα πρὸς τοὺς πόδας αὐτοῦ ὡς νεκρός καὶ ἐπέθηκεν τὴν δεξιὰν αὐτοῦ χεῖρα ἐπ᾽ ἐμὲ λέγων μοι Μὴ φοβοῦ ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ πρῶτος καὶ ὁ ἔσχατος

So at Isaiah says besides me there is no other God,  right? What does the "last" means?

There's also Isaiah 41:4 and 48:12. Check those too. Because if Jesus is talking about Himself then he talks in other passages as well. ;)

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:34:13 PM by Yengimer »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 06:00:37 AM »
Check out this Asian guy's video down below. He's freaking hilarious. I can't believe what am I hearing. :2funny:  :idiot2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWLTYT7KYI

Vision, dream, and signs suppose to help people avoid Satan and his diabolical power, not attracting to him. A short summary about my true story: there's a time I almost literally died from dehydration and heat because I was stupid enough think that my faith can save me by walking five miles under the hot sun. What shun me from dying was that an angel send me a sign. A sign of birds died lying on concrete sidewalk. Each time I walk few yards I kept seeing a dead bird lay dead. I thought and thought what is it means? What really means is that I will eventually died on the same spot where the birds were if I don't heed the warning. I actually ignore the warning and learned my lesson really well.

Dr. Gene Kim's point of views don't make absolute sense. To me, it's obvious contradiction to his belief. Let me correct him: clearly there's a passage in the bible where Jesus rebukes against the Pharisees when they assume his miracles were part of devil's works and he states, "How can the devil divide himself?" Yeah! What kind of fawkery is that, you hypocrite?  :idiot2: :2funny:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:24:59 AM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 10:54:09 PM »
The Jews reject Jesus because the Messiah to them is not a spiritual leader nor a leader with supernatural powers. They are looking out for a political leader like King David. Jesus does not meet their criteria for the Messiah.

Advertisements