Advertisement

Author Topic: NOT watching Infinity War even though it set records...Why? Because...  (Read 3335 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...I've heard it has the biggest cliff hanger ever where some are saying things like "I can't wait til next year"...If the cliff hanger is that big then I rather wait til next year and watch Infinity War on DVD, Netflix, etc., like a month or so before the next Avenger movie opens at the theaters... ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I haven't watch it either. 

I am not a fan of the weak avenger but might watch the next one cuz the X-Men heard rumors that they may join the fight.  Jean grey the Phoenix is probably the best option for legendary to fight with another legendary entity. 

So who die in this one?  I'd say them weak non legendary mortals cuz they only human.  My boy watched it and told me that Thanos with them infinity rock Stone or whatever took out half of the Earth's population with just a snap of his finger. 

Part 2 is to bring them all back since super hero lives were lost.

Kind of reminded me of that dragon Ball z show where they needed that one stone dragon Ball to bring creatures from the dead to life like freeza. 

We could watch it on bootleg. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
This will tell you who lives or dies.  Enter at your own risk. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5252990/avengers-infinity-war-deaths

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

vangsean

I'd personally watch it right away if I don't want spoilers getting into my face. I watched it, and loved it. Go watch it and enjoy yourselves. That's the fun of riding along with the movie. You have NO idea whats going to happen in this movie. Like who dies or lives. Unless you spoiled yourself, which takes the fun out of the movie.

But if you watched the movie, something tells me some of the characters might have to sacrifice themselves in the next one. So some of em might be permanently gone after Avengers 4. I might be wrong, but who knows. You'll know when you watch it.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:02:27 AM by vangsean »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
A movie like this is make believe afterall so anything is possible...for the next one.

DeadbeatDAD

Dont be fools. You guys probably watched thor, spiderman, iron man and gotg and they spent little compare to infinity. Also the graphic sucks compare to infinity.
Why not go watch this 300 million dollar movie for 12 bucks.
Its like watching 500 mill jackpot go by when all it takes is 2 bucks and gods gift.. lol

ladylily

Infinity War was awesome. I can't wait to watch End Game.

Advertisements