Advertisement

Author Topic: This fat girl shows how wrong idiots that claimed, "unattractive aka fat" are  (Read 1443 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
...Sure not all fat girls are attractive to all people but that can apply to skinny girls too...There are some men out there that wouldn't mind hooking up with this fat girl...Celluli te with no thigh gap, no problem...:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
She's fat and she's proud of it so no touch up on her photos. She does her best to inspire other fat women to continue to follow their dreams despite the haters. Here's a couple her feedback to the "fat" women haters:

The 30-year-old came across an account that was posting side-by-side images of various “real models” like Candice Swanepoel, Heidi Klum and Alessandra Ambrosio, comparing them to “fat models” like herself.

“I know I’m being a little petty by posting these stupid photos of somebody who wrote ‘real model’ and ‘fat model,’ but I will let you know nothing defines what a real model or a fat model or a fake model is,” she stated. “Your weight, your skin, your hair, your religious background...n one of that determines whether you’re a real model or not. So all those girls out there who have dreams and hopes, keep fighting for them and don’t let all the losers on Instagram stop you.”

This isn't the first time Ashley has spoken out against body shamers, just last month she slammed the use of the term "real" when it comes to describing women.

"We are all real women. I can’t stand it when I read comments that say—‘finally, a real woman.’ No matter your size/shape/amount of cellulite—we are in this together.”

Hear, hear.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
we all know, we'll never see her or any pHat females down the catwalk of any victoria secret shows.  just because she's got a modeling gig, she shouldn't be giving false hope to other pHat chicks.  a person doesn't get to determine if they are a real model or not...it's the company, the brand, and clients.

being real "hear, hear"...if theking was to hook up with her, just touching her cellulite makes him think he be in her.  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
we all know, we'll never see her or any pHat females down the catwalk of any victoria secret shows.  just because she's got a modeling gig, she shouldn't be giving false hope to other pHat chicks.  a person doesn't get to determine if they are a real model or not...it's the company, the brand, and clients.

being real "hear, hear"...if theking was to hook up with her, just touching her cellulite makes him think he be in her.  ha!

Dunce! but nothing "new" from the invalid dunce trump disciple that couldn't allow a single drop of his master trump's  sperm out of his mouth.

I don't expect the invalid ignorant trump disciple to comprehend common knowledge like this fat girl is number 10 on Forbes wealthest model list...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like Reporter deleted his post... ???

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like Reporter deleted his post... ???
theDunce, it's still on!

i understand pHat chicks need love too but if you're unhealthy pHat don't think you're model worthy.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
theDunce, it's still on!

i understand pHat chicks need love too but if you're unhealthy pHat don't think you're model worthy.

What a dunce! Now the invalid dunce trump disciple mouth full of trump's sperm is seeing things that don't exist now too...

She's not "model worthy"?? She's only the number 10 wealthest models on the planet but I know facts like that doesn't exist in the invalid trump's balls licking disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes' view...

No wonder he's so proud of sharing his intimate proud moments of lies and fakes while laying "naked" with his master trump as his master plugs him in the "arse"..

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
theDunce so pHat when he took his shirts to dry clean, they said, "sorry, we don't do curtains!' and turned him away... :P ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
theDunce so pHat when he took his shirts to dry clean, they said, "sorry, we don't do curtains!' and turned him away... :P ;D

The invalid dunce trump disciple is so full of his master trump's semen that even Monica Lewinsky's dry cleaner can't get his master trump's cum stain off of him...That's OK though as he's still really enjoy swallowing every drop of his master trump's semen and proudly shares his intimate moments of lies and fakes with his master as the two of them lay "naked" while his master is plugging his "arse"... ;D ;D

Advertisements