Advertisement

Author Topic: What's there to do in Sac  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Re: What's there to do in Sac
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 11:33:50 AM »
the recommendation s provided are all too boring...nothi ng but eating.  nkaujsee talks about anh hong like she's never been there before :P.  that's the new hot spot for asians, saturdays is happening and that's where you'll see alot of nkaujsees and nkaujlaugz!

are you down for some poj laibz? 

if you are doing SF instead, hit up the chinese massage parlor...hot chinese massuese that offers happy ending.

if i was in norcal...i'd visit my pH friends...stay s at nkaujsee spared bedroom and then go kick it with some ho.e called duma!

Lol...you always giving duma hell ;D ;D  I guess duma and nkuajsee are undercover poj liabs on the weekends ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: What's there to do in Sac
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 12:16:31 PM »
Well my MN cuz will be in town for graduation.  Starting the 12th of May till the end of the month. 

I already have night owl plans with him starting that same day when he touchdown at smf airport.  Because of my bz schedule, I can only offer him Thursday Fri sat of straight days to party.  Do this back to back to back weeks. 

You wouldn't want to know where we are going though.  Haven't done this in a long while.  Had I was unemployed with money, my party starts Tuesday through Saturday n church Sunday then come slow Monday. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements