Advertisement

Author Topic: speaking of dress, don't have much of an issue with this Prom King's dress eithe  (Read 1154 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
...He took some heat too... ???:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
you have a lot of issues having no issues, then why even bring it up?

i have issues with a man dressed in woman's clothing and looking sexy!  i might just hit on him, thinking it's a she and not a he. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

i have issues with a man dressed in woman's clothing and looking sexy!  i might just hit on him, thinking it's a she and not a he.

It is your fault if you got played for a fool.  Why don't you join them and dress like a hoe if you can't beat them?  I'll pop your virginity when it is still fresh and I'll won't cry about it either.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Damn!!!! :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
They say if you play with fire, you gonna get burnt so if dude finds himself looking good as a woman, he might want to keep that look. 

He looks better than Caitlin Jennings.  Zdn don't know will hit it only to find a bigger deick slapping back at him to learn.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
They say if you play with fire, you gonna get burnt so if dude finds himself looking good as a woman, he might want to keep that look. 

He looks better than Caitlin Jennings.  Zdn don't know will hit it only to find a bigger deick slapping back at him to learn.
I see you have no issues getting it on with theKing...caus e he have no issue dressing like one!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile

I brought it up because I don't see how others are giving him a difficult time for wearing something that makes him happy that's not illegal.

I don't expect the invalid dunce trump disciple to comprehend that though as you enjoy keeping your mouth full of your master trump's sperm as well as sharing your proud intimate moments of lies and fakes with him while the two of you lay "naked" and he plugs you in the "arse"...And yep, I don't doubt you want to "hit on him"...as he has White male balls like your master trump's and we know how much you enjoy licking it...

Advertisements