Advertisement

Author Topic: Young Hmong family killed on Mother's Day in Stockton  (Read 2990 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Young Hmong family killed on Mother's Day in Stockton
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:16:41 PM »
Five-year-old girl and her parents killed in Stockton Mother's Day shooting; 2 others injured

A 5-year-old girl and her parents were killed during a Mother's Day shooting in a Stockton home, the city's Police Department announced early Monday morning.

They were identified by the San Joaquin County Coroner's Office as Kayleen Lor, 5, Joe Lor, 22, and Gina Xiong, also 22.

Two other men, believed to have familial ties, remained in the hospital after suffering gunshot wounds but are expected to live, said Joseph Silva, a department spokesman.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article211083954.html#storylink=cpy

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Young Hmong family killed on Mother's Day in Stockton
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:20:10 PM »
I heard about it on the news this morning.  They did not say the race.  I thought it was a kaydoo drive by but now am shocked to see that it's Hmong. 

Police have no motives too.  Someone must be the target.  We want answers and we want justice.  Took down the whole family like that not cool at all.  A young couple at it too. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:35:47 AM »
Rip, I'm sure the cops have leads already or getting leads soon.  You know sometimes they don't disclose this info to safe guard the strategy they are using to capture the bad guys. 

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 12:28:50 PM »
I read this on fb the other day. So the suspects are Hmong?

How sad. How can you shoot up a family and go home to your own family and sleep at night.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 12:39:53 PM »
Gang bang?  Mistaken identity?  In the line of cross fire?

2 others were shot and they survived.  Maybe they were the target. 

This azn on azn hatred needs to stop.  Be nice n kind to folks so you don't have a target on your back. 

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 06:34:43 PM »
I read this on fb the other day. So the suspects are Hmong?

How sad. How can you shoot up a family and go home to your own family and sleep at night.

Yep, that's why when narrow minded ignorant idiots claimed "Tsov tsis tom tsov", I corrected them with facts that show that tsov do tom tsov whether it be in animal or in human form. Sad but true...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 06:52:39 PM »
My boy who is Hmong say that is mod area. 

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 01:14:16 AM »
Joe Lor was the President of Nor-Cal SI club and was known as "Idol"...:

Stockton Car Community Remembers Man Killed Along with His Family

STOCKTON -- Wheels of all types rolled into the Park West Place Shopping Center, carrying those now mourning the loss of 22-year-old Joe Lor and his family.

Lor's 22-year-old wife, Gina Xiong, and their 5-year-old, Kayleen, were gunned down during a Mother's Day celebration with family at Stockton's Sierra Vista housing complex.

Police still do not know who fired at them from outside.

Joe Lor

"He was an inspiration for a lot of people, especially for the Si clubs, all the civic groups," said one car lover named Jay.

"He just brings in everybody," said Anthony Sontiangco. "He's good to talk to. Anybody can talk to him. He just likes to talk, make friends."

Lor encouraged in others the kind of passion he found with Honda Civic Si's. His community called him an "idol."

Members of his own club, Si of Northern California, were too emotional to speak about their friend. They were stunned watching people sign their sorrow onto a large picture of the family.

Chelsea Sanders' brother has been Lor's best friend since high school. Her brother is deployed and couldn't be at the vigil to grieve with the family.

"All this... all this is his family," Sanders said. "You can see there's a lot of people out here for him, like this whole place. He was loved all around Stockton."

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 01:30:58 AM »
This Spanish dude from Sac was shot 8 times but he survived after surgeries:

Mother’s Day Shooting Survivor Recalls Moments Bullets Tore Through Stockton Home

SOUTH SACRAMENTO -- Marco Olivares cherished the little things Thursday because just four days ago he thought he was going to die.

"Screaming, yelling, there's all this fear," Olivares said.

The 21-year-old was one of five people shot inside his girlfriend's home on 11th Street in Stockton on Mother's Day. He's only one of two who survived.

"I tried to rush to the ground while I'm getting shot at many times," Olivares told FOX40. "I'm struggling going to the hallway, to the kitchen. It was just a big mess."

$30,000 Reward Offered in Unsolved Mother’s Day Murder of Young Family

Olivares was shot eight times. He says he used his elbows to drag his wounded body away from a window where bullets flew through Sunday night.

"Pretty much how you guys dream it is how it feels. The pain, the push, that's how it feels," Olivares said.

Still in his hospital gown, he was released Thursday after two surgeries. He says he still has two bullets in his body.

"They couldn't pull out the bullet from inside because it was too risky, so they just let it be there," Olivares said.

Despite his injuries, Olivares made it out alive. His friends, Gina Xiong, Joe Lor and their 5-year-old daughter, Kayleen, were killed.

The person who pulled the trigger is still out there.

"Who would actually do this to us? Why?" Olivares asked.

While the Stockon Police Department finds the answer, Olivares says he's just grateful he has a second chance at life and can come home to his new niece, Sophia.

A GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for his medical expenses.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 09:37:07 AM »
Move out of the hood people! Teach yourself how to live differently. Surround yourself with people who can benefit you.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 03:07:34 PM »
Dang this is sad...

I don't know why hmongs be like this...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 07:35:30 AM »
I’m going to assume that the shooters are Hmong “gangsters.” And if that’s the case,,,

Hmoob ces khavtheeb thiab ua heev tiag tiag thaum nws xub lwm tus Hmoob nas. Hos yog lwm haiv neeg, xws li nyablaj, nplog lossis mev, ua phem rau nws no ces ho postw nthoob xwb... heev npauv mad yam neeg dabtsi ua txhaum yus mas yuav tsum ua heev npaum li yus ua rau yus cov Hmoob thiab pob.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 05:15:03 PM »
Might be Facebook group hating since dude is president of club.  Ban a fawker and get a bullet. 

Getting dangerous these days.

Advertisements