Advertisement

Author Topic: Middle East crisis (Israel)  (Read 1763 times)

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Middle East crisis (Israel)
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »
I guess I am the only one in here that reads about what's happening in the Middle East right now.  As I do not see anyone else bringing up this issue to talk about.  Maybe because we are so far detached from the rest of the world, we have no concern about that part of the world.  And then we wonder why the gas prices are steadily going up.  Anyways, my point is this: why are the world's three most popular religions always at war?  Some of you may argue that most religions are made up anyways (fake), I get that, but that's besides the point.  Do people need religion to shape their behavior?  Today, we are at the apex of human development, technologicall y, scientifically but yet we cannot solve basic human problems (disagreements).  Take a look at the world today and almost every country has their problems.  Why is that?  Are we doom to destroy each other?  Is killing part of our DNA?  Doctors, lawyers, professional sports figures, man/woman of the cloth all behaving badly.  What is wrong with humanity?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Middle East crisis (Israel)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:10:22 AM »
It is normal and the world has a way of thinning out the herd. 

Population growth vs land mass.  The rate we going, we might be over populated in the next 200 years or so. 

I hope my guessing stats are not accurate cuz that's like another 3 more generations right behind us. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:13:35 AM »
Joot

Brother, I’m really aware of the situation. You have to understand religion is like everything to these people. And the US support for Israel solely base on a man who walks on water (Jesus) that Bare no physical evidence proof.

All these stuff is base solely on the invisible man in the sky. All this wars and death.

Hopefully we can get people to stop believing in this stuff and to a science base

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »
I already have the answer to the Mideast crisis
It is to get rid of all the nonsense religions
It is what causing this world to be sooo f up

Really you think allah want you to bomb 100+++people???
Cmon now

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 11:32:11 AM »
people are a cancers to themselves.... ....why, because we know how to think.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 11:55:00 AM »
I’ve been hearing about this on the news lately and have also noticed gas prices increasing.  Keep in mind that because people are different, there will be differences of opinions.  Humanity is flawed, but it’s these flaws that make us who we are or can be.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
I saw a little bit of it this morning.  Us embassy is now stationary and opened in Jerusalem and there are protestors there. 

They want other countries to put sanctions

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »
Somethings just wasn't meant to be fix. Greed and selfishness is forever mankind's disease. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 12:12:00 PM »
I think it is more than just a religious push.  Like what would you do to honor your father when he told you on his death bed to take back Jerusalem?

Special_K

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 01:04:26 PM »
My nephew is getting shipped out. He is currently at Camp Ripley waiting to be deployed. So our family is really aware and sensitive to the issue. We will not be seeing him till 2020 we are told.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:06:39 PM by Special_K »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 02:16:22 PM »
The move to Jerusalem is a big offense to the Tele Viv leadership. People there cannot take offenses.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 02:37:08 PM »
The move to Jerusalem is a big offense to the Tele Viv leadership. People there cannot take offenses.

Yup
It’s all these stupid religions
Jews, christianity, Muslim, etc...

We need to stop all these nonsense fairytales and
Move to a science evidence base

And not what some boy rapist pastors tell us what to think

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 07:24:39 PM »
I guess I am the only one in here that reads about what's happening in the Middle East right now.  As I do not see anyone else bringing up this issue to talk about.  Maybe because we are so far detached from the rest of the world, we have no concern about that part of the world.  And then we wonder why the gas prices are steadily going up.  Anyways, my point is this: why are the world's three most popular religions always at war?  Some of you may argue that most religions are made up anyways (fake), I get that, but that's besides the point.  Do people need religion to shape their behavior?  Today, we are at the apex of human development, technologicall y, scientifically but yet we cannot solve basic human problems (disagreements).  Take a look at the world today and almost every country has their problems.  Why is that?  Are we doom to destroy each other?  Is killing part of our DNA?  Doctors, lawyers, professional sports figures, man/woman of the cloth all behaving badly.  What is wrong with humanity?

That is an example of one of the reason why it's happening. Some people think that it's all about them.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 10:08:54 PM »
Its a clash of civilizations. Each fighting for survival and supremacy. Each wanting to create, secure, and leave a legacy... just like an alpha male beast wanting to ward off rivals so he alone can mate with the females, so that his dna survives onwards in his offsprings,,, its the nature of the beast... hence thats why christians have sent out missionaries and converted a few beta hmong to join their camp. The more members they have, the more allies they have.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 07:50:04 AM »
Its a clash of civilizations. Each fighting for survival and supremacy. Each wanting to create, secure, and leave a legacy... just like an alpha male beast wanting to ward off rivals so he alone can mate with the females, so that his dna survives onwards in his offsprings,,, its the nature of the beast... hence thats why christians have sent out missionaries and converted a few beta hmong to join their camp. The more members they have, the more allies they have.

The Palestinian are just throwing stone
While the Israelis are sniping

Different game
Sad US support Israel murder

Advertisements