Advertisement

Author Topic: Has anyone ever experienced "ghosting" from a boyfriend/girlfriend?  (Read 627 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +286
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone ever experienced "ghosting" from a boyfriend/girlfriend?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 11:59:47 AM »
You know...

Reflecting...I think I've accidently ghosted a lot. ..

They weren't relationships or anything...but I just find it hard to keep myself following up with a girl..

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +271
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 12:08:46 PM »
Not really qualifies as ghosting but when I was younger and more handsome, I would ghost girls on a bi weekly basis.  It is like this.  I go out bars n clubs hopping like a drop out.  4 days a week and taco Tuesday or $2 Tuesday does not count.  Going out yields getting numbers.  When you collect so many, the fresh ones you remember and the bi weekly girls well you no longer talk to hence you drop them as a ghost. 

No foul no harm cuz they don't know me either.  Used to get calls with random females be like....umm who's this?

I've been out of the game for years now.  Now I have 1 month to do it again since my MN cousin is here in town. LAST Saturday was social night club.  Tonight is mango the Hmong party tonight.  My first time there on a Thursday since they closes down the infamous rage.  Free for the 21+ so get on the guest list lol

Wish me luck with new numbers to ghost.  If I can't hit it, I'll pass it to another homie. 

Work next day too dayam.  Friday club again.  Saturday too.  Following week I be in ATL.  Week after that I'm doing it again and thinning out them numbers hence ghosting is the word of the month. 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:12:47 PM by DuMa »

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Rebel

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »
When I was younger I've "ghosted' a few guys.. I didn't do it to be mean and it wasn't like I dated them for a long time or anything like that. It happens usually at the beginning phase of the relationship when your not official or anything. I think sometimes the connections wasn't there and well, being young and immature, you don't feel like you need to leave with an explanation. Its quite rude and if that happens to me I would feel really hurt about it. Being an adult is different because you start to mind what you do. lol Of course, adult should never just leave without communicating with the other person whether it was just a one night stand or a single date because everyone deserves an explanation or close sure so the other person can move on.

Offline DeadbeatDAD

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 02:59:22 AM »
Why do you think my ex called me a deadbeatdad... or should i be called ghostingdad???

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »
"Ghosting" = You moved on with your life without her/him in silent mode.

"Obsessive Ghosting aka Fake Ghosting"= You pretend that you moved on with your life without her/him, but still obsessive about him/her in silent mode.

Offline Magic Mike

• Jr. Poster
  • Who is Channing Tatum? I'm Chang Tatum.
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 10:07:19 PM »
Damn, just call the ghostbusters on me already. 😂

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:41:30 AM by Magic Mike »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +171
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2018, 08:07:43 PM »
Sometimes ghosting in a loving relationship is simply a sign that one person is unsure what they should do.  It's some form of procrastinatio n.  They both may love each other but there's a problem that is preventing one or both to move further.  Instead of facing the problem, one or both withdraws. They stop texting and talking. 

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +231
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 11:11:50 PM »

In my experience, silence has always said more than words could. Complete silence from someone is just another way of saying "let's not." So I move on. Don't need to hear the exact words from them to get the message, you know? Whether you want to judge that cowardly or not is up to you. I think everyone is different, and has their own way of dealing with relationships. Once it's over, it's over. What's the point of wanting to control how it ended? It's done.

Advertisements