Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong girl told me that she got labeled "whore" by some Hmong because she put up  (Read 1800 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...a personal ad on an online dating site. I told her, she has every right to do that and live her life as she sees fit so if those Hmong folks have an issue with it, they are the ones with issues...NOT her.

Overall, seems like Hmong are making progress in regards to women's rights and gender equality but some are still in the dark and think this is the old days of the old world where Hmong women have little to zero rights.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MissWildflower

I actually have 3 Hmong girl friends who have successfully found love on dating sites, such as Tinder. 2 of them are happily married with the man they met through the dating site. It's the same as meeting someone online on any kind of platform (FB, chatrooms, forums, etc) so I don't know what the problem is.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 10:35:01 PM by MissWildflower »

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
You gotta do what you gotta do to find love.  I’m not hating here.

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
I agree that you gotta do what you gotta do but......

I know a few people in my time who got serious with girls they met at the club and when things went sour, I was like, "but you do know you met her at the club right?".  Yeah, I know that good and bad people can be found anywhere but just be prepare to take the insults that's all lol. 

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I actually have 3 Hmong girl friends who have successfully found love on dating sites, such as Tinder. 2 of them are happily married with the man they met through the dating site. It's the same as meeting someone online on any kind of platform (FB, chatrooms, forums, etc) so I don't know what the problem is.

The problem is some still have irrelevant idiotic double standards. According to the Hmong folks that labeled her a "whore", a Hmong girl should be obedient and never take the initiative to look for a man. Instead wait for a man to come court her at her parents home first and foremost before anything else...even before they start talking to each other or dating...

So because she puts a personal ad up, she's spreading her legs open like a "whore" and invite any man to enter... :idiot2:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Find love on dating sites will be the thing of the future, already happening.  Young people today are not as proactive in love relationship as previous (mines) and need help otherwise we'll end up w/ old maids and old bachelors.  Anything to help is good O0 O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
...a personal ad on an online dating site. I told her, she has every right to do that and live her life as she sees fit so if those Hmong folks have an issue with it, they are the ones with issues...NOT her.

Overall, seems like Hmong are making progress in regards to women's rights and gender equality but some are still in the dark and think this is the old days of the old world where Hmong women have little to zero rights.
she is a "whore" if you saw her in craigslist under casual encounters!  prove me wrong. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I wouldn't call her a whore but more of a thirsty and desperate. 

Reason why I don't do online ads anymore?  I have other avenues and it is hard enough to keep at it already.  I'm thirsty but not desperate or else I'll be like....hey pH hoe, let's meet up and let me suck your fat Hmong ..... Dot dot dot fill in the blank.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:27:17 AM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
she is a "whore" if you saw her in craigslist under casual encounters!  prove me wrong. ha!

Dunce! Craigslist doesn't have "casual encounters" so you are already "wrong" the invalid dunce Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes..Not that it's anything "new"..

I know you like to be your master Trump's "whore" because you enjoy licking his balls and swallowing every drop of his semen so much but not all are like you.

Like this post: +1

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Find love on dating sites will be the thing of the future, already happening.  Young people today are not as proactive in love relationship as previous (mines) and need help otherwise we'll end up w/ old maids and old bachelors.  Anything to help is good O0 O0

According to those primitive idiots, if a woman even dare to show that she's interested in a man that has never court her at her parents' home, she's a whore. That means that if a women was at the Hmong new year and she gives her number to a man or smile at a man, she's a "whore" based on their primitive double standards...

MissWildflower

The problem is some still have irrelevant idiotic double standards. According to the Hmong folks that labeled her a "whore", a Hmong girl should be obedient and never take the initiative to look for a man. Instead wait for a man to come court her at her parents home first and foremost before anything else...even before they start talking to each other or dating...

So because she puts a personal ad up, she's spreading her legs open like a "whore" and invite any man to enter... :idiot2:

Didn't realize people still think this way. The problem then are the individuals who are still narrowminded.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Didn't realize people still think this way. The problem then are the individuals who are still narrowminded.

Yep. Fortunately, they are dying off and becoming the minority now. Basically if the man a Hmong girl is interested in hasn't visit and met her parents at their home yet, she cannot show any interested according to their "narrowminded" view...and if she does, she's considered a "whore"... :idiot2:

So just imagine a Hmong woman putting an ad up....even though she has every right to live her life as she sees fit..

Advertisements