Advertisement

Author Topic: these were all bad signs dude....  (Read 462 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
these were all bad signs dude....
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:03:04 AM »
haha these were all bad signs don't yall think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pVXhAhcqhc

I really don't care what one's religion is...for me I have close friends and family that are hardcore Christians...a nd to me it's like as much as you want to talk to me about the greatness of Christianity.. .I also want to talk to you as much about Life coaching. I mean come on, what if 30-40-50 years from now, you realize you were over doing it...you know believing, committing all your time and energy to Christ...and then you regret it?? I only say that, cuz I know people who felt that way....and they were hardcore christians at some point....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yengimer

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: these were all bad signs dude....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
There's always going to be some plot twisting when it comes to Christian movies, and Hollywood isn't know for biblical accuracy.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:42:09 AM by Yengimer »

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Offline Yengimer

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
xxx

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:42:45 AM by Yengimer »

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
that's how you do it man....we all have to find ourselves...an d if religion benefit someone greatly...grea t...but life is short...and a lot of years can be wasted if you're not completely honest with yourself.

Offline Yengimer

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »
that's how you do it man....we all have to find ourselves...an d if religion benefit someone greatly...grea t...but life is short...and a lot of years can be wasted if you're not completely honest with yourself.

If you want to find yourself, look to your Creator. You can't find yourself and your purpose in life by looking at a product. You have to go back to the Creator that made the product.

Advertisements